Quote Originally Posted by Eki
No, I mean what's wrong in resistance? There was resistance when the Nazis tried to expand their "Third Reich" to Poland. I don't see much difference in today's Israel and the past "Third Reich". They both want/wanted more "lebensraum" (room to live in) and have a "winner takes it all" attitude. Neither are/were ready to compromise and share.
I think you are comparing Israel to the Nazi's just to flare my temper (me being decendant of Holocaust survivors and all), that's pretty mean on your part IMO. Furthermore, You seriously need a history lesson. Class is in session, please pay attention:
Striving for more "leibensraum"?
read this: http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_199...david_2000.php
All this was in 2000.

"The details were not disclosed formally, but according to media reports Barak's offer included:
  • Israeli redeployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
  • The creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
  • The removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
  • Other Israeli land exchanged for West Bank settlements remaining under Israeli control[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
  • Palestinian control over East Jerusalem, including most of the Old City[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
  • "Religious Sovereignty" over the Temple Mount, replacing Israeli sovereignty in effect since 1967 "[/*:m:2o0v2fj6]
What's more sharing than offering East Jerusalem?
What's more comprimising than one sidedly kicking all Jewish settlers out of Gaza in 2005? Do you know what we got in return for executing the "disengagment plan"?
We got nothing but more violence.

I objectively think we are not the ones throwing sticks in the peace process' wheels. Give us a Palestinian leader whose ready to recognize our right to live here as much as he does and you'll have peace in no time.

It's so nice living in a clean glass tower and judging while you plainly never sat foot neither in Israel nor in The Territories. All this self righteousness is making me sick.