i guess we need to start this off again then,

what do we know, what do we think and what do we hope for the 2007 season, i'll do a quick run down of what i can remember from the old thread, please fill in the blanks, there will be loads

Seat - 2 x Leon, proabably Plato and Turner

Vauxhall - 2 x probably Vectra, Chilton and Giovanardi

Dynamics/Halfords - 2 or 3 x something s2000, rumours of Honda Civic, Honda Accord, BMW 320, Alfa 156. i expect probably Accord, Neal, Shedden and Howell if funds allow

Team RAC/WSR - 2 x probably S2000, hopefully, although rumours persist that they may run the MG ZS's in BTC spec again if no suitable S2000 car available, assume Turkington and Collard again

Eurotech - 1 x BTC Integra for Mike Jordan, possibly 1 extra car unknown for driver unknown, can't remember the rumours

Motorbase - 2/3 x Seat Toledo, assume Ferrier and Pinkney, have they sold the Integra to Richard Marsh or was that a dynamics cars?

Synchro - 1 x car for James Kaye, rumours persist about a S2000 New shape Civic, could be a tall order

Kartworld - latest rumour was 2 x Alfa 156 for Jason Hughes and A N Other, could yet revert to MG's

Eoin Murray - to return in his Alfa 156, hopeful

Geoff Steel Racing - Martyn Bell confirmed in BMW, rumours of 1 or 2 more cars possibly to be run by team, likely BMW's

Xero - 1 x Lexus for A Jones hopeful, plus 1 other car (ran under different team name at end of last season?)

BTC - 2 x Lexus for Darren Dowling and Chris Stockton as at end of 2006

Richard March/Team Farecla - i belive Richard has bought an Integra (ex Pinkney?), rumoured that they may run the Pug 307 as well

Techspeed 1 or 2 cars rumoured, probably last years Astras for hopefully Paul O'Neill and 1 other?

JAS - John George has Matt Neals Integra

Arena - have been rumoured to be fater 2 BMW's, not seen anything new on this

Mark Smith - rumoured to be selling the Alfa, Keeping the Alfa, Buying a new car, and not returning?

Clyde Valley - heavily rumoured to be running 2 x Biofuel Chevvy Lacettis, some more sceptical, only new builds available at £500k, Dan Eaves to drive 1 if the team makes the grid

DW Racing - another team waiting for a budget to come off, possible Astra Coupe(s)

Rick Kerry - 1/2 x BMW 120d S2000, 1 ex VLN car and 1 possible new build, very possible for at least a one car entry

Erkut Kiz? - rumoured to want a seat, possibly a vauxhall, techspeed maybe?

Fiona Leggate - supposedly going for Seats next year, may yet return to BTCC

Gavin Smith - money but no seat at VX

how are we doing for firming up a few of these or any new rumours surfacing?