This loon finally was shown what democracy really means. He was invited to speak, to a bunch of semi-naive heads full of mush who he could preach his Anti-Bush, Anti-Israel, Anti-Jew message to, and he was blindsided by a president who gave him a 30 min intro that basically exposed what this man is, and then had to answer awkward questions from the students, who no doubt were astonished to find out that the Holocaust maybe should be investigated and needed more research, that women's rights in Iran are the best anywhere ( a country that stones women regularly for various "crimes" ) and that Homosexuals do not exist in Iran.

Oh yes....a fine man, who was allowed to speak because that is what democracy is all about, .....oh wait a minute, I was channeling Eki there for a second.

No, he isn't a fine man, he is a thug and a dangerous man, but nevertheless, he was allowed to speak and I was glad. It is about time people saw what evil is all about......and saw it first hand. He was on his BEST behaviour yesterday but believe me, he didn't like being exposed for what he is. If he was truly a man of intergrity, good will towards man and a man of reason, he wouldn't have had a libreal college president dress him down like he was yesterday.

Now...what is your opinion? I can guess, and even tease Eki a little, but the point is, i would hate to think there is anyone posting regularily on this board who would support this loon....