Quote Originally Posted by Flat.tyres
Interesting? I find it bloody confusing

I find there are a lot of double standards on here and some Moderators tend to impose levies against their personal opinions on people rather than their behaviour.

Arrows I always found to be a very level headed Moderator who whould encourage debate and pull you up when you overstepped the line. It's a pity some others do not live up to his high standards.

For example, people here can post outright lies about what you've said and just because you respond that it was "total and utter Bullsh*t" then you get 3 points for 3 months. I'm sorry but what is so wrong with writing the truth? It was bullsh*t and it was easily proved to be lies but you still end up with 3 points.

I suppose if I had my nose up someones posterior, it would have been seen as a fair comment. I've seen much worse.

If the forum is to be run as some little kiddies sycophant club then just
admit it and ban those that dont fit in or kiss enough butt but why not drop the pretence of this pathetic infraction system it's is frankly nauseating.

<sits back and awaits another 3 points for feedback :>
If you haven't figured out yet, F1 forum is a special forum and needs different rules in order to keep it cleaned, and comfortable for those people who's there to talk F1 racing only. I know I am not as good as ArrowsFA1 and Andrea, but as long the owner of this Board (Mark) is satisfied with my work, I will stick with my policy and my way to do things. As for my double standard please prove it...