Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
The current live coverage is good, and they have listened to complaints a little. Post stage interviews now in a small screen at the corner, so we can still watch the action. Becs sometimes shuts up and says "lets listen to Scott Martin or whatever co driver" for 30secs etc.
But my biggest gripe is maybe following Fourmaux today, while Neuville and Ogier are absolutely on it in an intense battle.

Presume their must be an agreement all P1 drivers or teams get equal-ish coverage? Suppose that would be an attraction for sponsors when you can guarantee screen time no matter what position you are
I think since it’s Mike Chen along side her and not Julien Porter she tends to actually let him speak so we hear less of her which is good (imho). Like you said, it was a shame we couldn’t get both onboards displayed at the same time, I’m sure it’s technically possible but again like you said probably an agreement between the sponsors and the promoter. On that note however, TV’s are large enough these days to have side by sides, they honestly should at least give us the viewers the option to view multiple onboards/camera angles. Also would be nice to have some more stage side cameras, I know it’s expensive but for the love of god this is one of the prettiest rallies on the calendar, they’re doing it no justice by showing (relatively) so little of it. But yeah sorry, that’s a rant I should've posted on WRC+ thread.

As for the rally, so far I’d say it’s easily the best since Sweden last year (in my eyes anyhow) and as an added bonus, the WRC2 category is on fire, loving every second of it, shame we only have 3 stages and 52kms tomorrow, makes me wish we had a bit more.