No facts here, just my thoughts. I don't know who has contracts and how long they are.

# Toyota

* Rovanperä - I don't think he leaves Toyota. Everything works for him, can do drifting (and maybe something extra with Toyota).
* Ogier - he drives when he sees possibility to win. I don't think he sees point to jump to Hyndai and taking risk that he does not match with the car.
* Evans - if Toyota provides him new contract, why he should leave? He does not have good season, but currently he is 2nd in the standings.
* Takamoto - no moves, the question from team point of view should be - should they use him in separate team like last year or a point scorer for the main team. It may open up one (part time) position.

# Hyndai

* Neuville - hard to believe he moves anywhere
* Lappi - he seems to match with Hyundai well, 4 podiums from last 5 rallies is good stability.
* Suninen - he needs to prove himself to have full-time drive. Important rally ahead.
* Sordo - too old to drive, too young to retire? Not good season so far.
* Lindholm - at the moment hard to see him as one of the factory point scorer driver

# M-Sport

* Tänak - no-one knows. 2 podiums from 8 rallies is the lowest from top6 drivers (Rovanperä 5 + 3 times 4th, Evans 3 + 3 times 4th, Neuville 5, Ogier 3 (wins), Lappi 4). He needs quite some turn around from last 5 rallies to stay in WRC and or in M-Sport. 25 points from 104 is collected from PowerStages.
* Loubet - by current speed, he needs to buy his seat or is he investment project for M-Sport?