Wow what a race, not exactly what I was expecting.

First of all, it is their first race at a new track so a more than average number of cautions is expected.

I dont understand some crew chiefs though. After you see Wheldon spin out on his own, you should make a mental note to take it easy. After Kanaan spins out on his own, you have got to be on the horn with your driver saying just keep the car in one piece, dont push the issue at all until the last laps.

Then they go out and go 4 wide on a restart and tear up 5 good cars. They then played Scott Sharps crew chief saying excatly that, but honostly I would have been telling my driver to just relax after the lap 1 caution.

I must say watching the race, I liked the track, but the fans did not get a great show. I dont know if there was no passing because it is the first race at the track, which is a common problem, but perhaps the progressive banking needed to be more than a 2 degree difference (I think it was 2 degrees).

I cant say that the big crash was Danica's fault, but you cant take all the blame away from her. She should of been able to catch her car there on the front straight, though she was heavily pinched going 4 wide.

Listen, I am all for getting more cars into the field, but Milka should not have been allowed to start this race. Maybe let her run a few laps to start the race, but she was definately a safety hazard.

Please to god get Paul Page back in the booth.

How many commercials can we have in a race? Give me a break. At least the side by side was back. I think there were 2 restarts that were missed because of a commercial break, that is unacceptable.