Nikolai Gryazin: "We won, so we are logically happy. For us, it was an important start before the World Cup in Croatia. The local fast tracks reminded us of the Barum rally, which we have already started in the past. In a way, we ended the unfinished work from this competition. But I would like to return to Barumka. The Wallachian rally was very nice. There are nice tracks with fast but also narrow sections. We didn't drive many kilometers, but the special stages were demanding and if the whole Czech championship is like that, then it's not easy here. "
Kowax Valašská Rally ValMez 2021; photo: J.Vaškovič

Jan Kopecký: "Gryazin deserves a huge congratulation, he showed an incredible performance. We seconded him yesterday to the place where I forgot to tighten the bike. Today we focused on Filip to overtake him and we succeeded. Thanks again to him for today's great duel. Of course, yesterday's mistake affected my good mood, because such things really must not happen to us. At that moment, we did not even hope to reach the finish of Lešná. Today, in order not to make a stupid mistake, we focused only on Filip. "

Filip Mareš: "I evaluate the competition positively, but I will not lie that I would somehow rejoice, because our second place was a bit short. We must have found the four seconds. On the other hand, we've never been this close, so we're happy to see a move forward. So we want to continue working on this and, if possible, get ahead of Honza, but this is a long-distance run. We have a good point base and we just have to keep working. Reserves are everywhere, in the schedule, in the ride, it's about the details. It's fast, it's evenly balanced. Hats off to Adam Březík, even though he didn't finish, Dominik Stříteský's great result, Erik Cais is also a great talent, it's good that the top is spreading. The next races will definitely be interesting. "

Dominik Stříteský: "This year's Valaška surprised us a lot. We expected a result around the top ten, but in the end we are in fourth place overall and third in the domestic championship. This is something unreal at the first start with a new car. Today, with the exception of Poličná, he quite sat down with us. This test is so demanding that I lack the experience to be more competitive there. I don't think this result puts more pressure on me. This year we have built on gaining experience and driving the necessary kilometers to be able to fight for these positions more often next year. Maybe that's the reason for this result, that we don't have to allow any pressure. "

Erik Cais: "It was definitely better today, I guess the night rest really helped me. I felt better this morning so we decided to continue the competition. It wasn't 100%, but I definitely felt better in the car than yesterday. This was proved by the last two tests, when I needed to 'break' Honza Černý, which I did. There was a fast pace, so I'm glad we got into the top five. But they race simply everywhere, whether it's a domestic championship or a European championship. In addition, there was competition in the form of Nikolai and the more it went. It was a beautiful race. "

Jan Černý: “The young people blew me away like a candle. I am not satisfied with my performance or the result. I'm not so sure, but the car and the team worked great. That is positive. Hats off to the organizers that they did it and did such a nice race. I believe that Šumava will take place, we will definitely not give up. We'll start more and start fighting.
http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=21518