Threaded View

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    Surely Red Bull are gone. If I were Malcolm I think I'd have tried to roll out some excellent hospitality for Spain and in connection with Block being there, tried to entice the likes of Monster Energy, Sonax or even Ford Performance (USA) to attend and get onboard with the WRC... They'd be a perfect partner for a 'youth' team of Sunninen, Breen, Evans/Tiedemans and occasional Block! Easier said than done though I suppose.
    To hell with Ford and specifically Ford US. Other than the Mustang they will not be selling cars in the US and Canada and are gutting their staff in Michigan. If any money comes from there it's because someone in the Ford family is drunk and/or delusional, not with the personal enthusiasm that's driving Toyota. But if money comes take it, by all means. Malcolm has a lot of work ahead to stay in top rank of the WRC. Block turns 51 this year so don't expect much more than name recognition and some Monster money. Again, the money's not a bad thing, though.
    Last edited by Gregor-y; 10th October 2018 at 15:50. Reason: Block, not bock.