Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
The guy that was dominating the incredibly unexciting sport called WRC, with nine wins, finally got a win in Rallycross. The level is so high that the last time Loeb was able to win was two years ago! In WRC Loeb didn't even crack a smile but said "for sure I am happii" to the cameras before walking off with yet a other trophy. In World RX the level is so high and winning so hard that Loeb was grinning from ear to ear continously from passing the line. He's probably still grinning. Not that it's surprising. Winning is a lot more rewarding when you actually have to work hard to do it.

I'm WRC there was one guy and one team on top. In WRX there's currently three teams neck and neck with Peugeot, VW and Audi. The Fords of Omse, the Hyundais of GRX Taneco and the Renaults from Gck are also really close. And only 16 points divide the top six drivers. That's close and exciting action, and we've only had three rounds so far!

The weekend in Mettet was challenging, but exciting to watch. Loeb, Petter and Timmy were well deserved winners and I'm glad Ekström finished all the way back after the asshole move he pulled on Grosset-Janin.

TLDR: World RX is amazing. WRC is still less fun than watching paint dry.
Not good enough. Try harder.

Nice victory by Loeb, looks like VW won't be dominating as much as last year. I wonder if this year the driver championship will be won by an actual rallycross driver like Kristoffersson or by former WRC or DTM drivers.