"A track partly uphill, with a lot of pins and so bumpy that it jumped in all directions," said Loeb. We have very short shocks races on the 306 so we are always in the stops on this kind of terrain and each time it relaxes we lose grip and traction. It was not easy to keep the car on the road, but in the end we lost big. Until then, the fight was played to the tenth of a second, so it will be difficult to recover the lost time but we have fun and that's the essential.

"Loeb and Elena, they are Martians, aliens"

Salanon was aware of the importance of the gap (16 "7 at the end of the stage) as well as the incredible resistance of his illustrious opponent driving a car whose technology dates back almost twenty years old: "It would not have been necessary to drive faster in Pignans because it was becoming a limit limit I was anxious to arrive I am amazed by the chronos of Seb and Daniel They are Martians, aliens. Even with a tractor he would scratch, Seb, it's impressive, there's a second and a half or two to the kilometer between the two cars and he makes up for it with his talent.He is nine times world champion, a thousand times better Seb, there are two of them (Loeb and Ogier) No more, it's in the wet and wet road conditions this morning that it amazes me when you arrive on this kind of terrain with a two-wheel drive, you name it Loeb you necessarily slip when you steer.But he, he does q and even better times. I do not know how he does it! "

https://www.lequipe.fr/Rallye/Actual...t-tente/853815