Threaded View

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMorel View Post
    I'm glad there was no extra penalties but I'm not happy with the wording, "I don't believe he had any bad intentions" to me still reads as if Lewis was still a bit "naughty"
    I was hoping for a more clear cut response from The FIA and Seb himself.

As long as Lewis wins every remaining race then I can probably move on.
    Maybe if Seb loses out to Max on a few controversial manoeuvres that would help too.
    Yeah, his apology wasn't really an apology at all. He was implying that Lewis did something wrong but didn't mean to, which he didn't. Lewis did nothing wrong. Actually for that alone he should be brought before the International Tribunal as straight way he has broken his agreement with the FIA to take full public responsibility. It shows that he doesn't take the FIA seriously and, of course, why should he after them bottling it like they did.

I don't understand how any true F1 fan could be happy with this result or glad that he wasn't punished more. Lewis isn't going to win all the remaining races and now Vettel pretty much has been given a clean slate to do what he wants. It has never been more clearer than in this instance that the FIA bottled it under political pressure here.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 4th July 2017 at 08:11.