Last job before I head for Helsinki / Kungasniemi - set up round 8 Now 6 winners in 7 rounds (and Mikelsen confounded me by winning on the road!) Battle royal anticipated with Neuville, Meeke, Paddon, VW Triplets and Tanak all in the mix (funny how no one says 'Ostberg'). Expect a very quick rally, with the most retirements through offs of the year. Ogier needs to up his game here and rain on Saturday could give him an advantage (which he won't complain about!)
JML to make home and road advantage work here but I'll probably be wrong!

Entries from the following list by 0700 CET on 29 July 2016
Ogier
Latvala
Neuville
Paddon
Ostberg
Camilli
Meeke
Breen
Mikkelsen
Tanak
Al Qassimi
Ligato
Koskelo
Abbring
Al Rahji
Bertelli
Nicolas
Tidemand
Lappi
Suninen
Evans

For the first Pickem ever I've omitted 3 'no-hope' WRC entrants to fit the WRC2 top 4 into the list - another fascinating fight. If you see me on the stages, or in service, in Suomi say hi (Ypres IRC cap, maybe an England flag.
NOTE the closing time for entries.
The cut off time allows generous contemplation time after the end of SSS1, so absolutely no picks will be accepted after time, the edit function will be locked down.
In a reply to this thread make your entry from the above list (use the name as listed) in the following example manner:

1 Ogier 2 Latvala 3 Meeke 4 Paddon 5 Breen 6 Abbring 7 Mikkelsen 8 Tanak

Use the name EXACTLY as given (NO nicknames / abbreviation e.g. JML) and use only numbers and space (no dots, parenthesis etc.) e.g.
1 Driver1 2 Driver2 3 Driver3 ..... 8 Driver8.
Happy picking