My little report of the first rally of the Belgian Championship 2015. It was a good rally for us, saw some decent action and fast passes.

Loix (Skoda S2000): Only saw him passing once, didn't look fast there... But had the scratch on that stage by a real big margin (I don't know anything about rally). Without his retirement, he would have won for sure.
Princen (208 R5): Good rally, some mistakes in the beginning (we saw one, a braking on gravel where he put 2 wheels on the grass and spon) but won easily in the end. I think he should be able to fight with Loix later on in the season (depending on the speed of the Fabia R5 ifcourse)
Snijers (Porsche): Didn't convince me, hadn't any concurrent in his class and retired pretty early on.
Verschueren (DS3 R5): Used his experience with the car from last year to finish a very fine 2nd! Could finish quite high in the championship, but will not take the title.
Tsjoen (DS3 R5): little rusty, barely any preparation, got a puncture and some ECU software problem. I expect him to become faster later in the season, maybe an outsider for the title, but I don't think so.
Cherain (DS3 R5): Disappointed about his performance. Seemed to struggle a lot with the behaviour of the car, seemed much faster with the Fiesta last year. I hope he improves during the year, because he has the speed, and can challenge for the title.
Grooten (DS3 R5): Carefull beginning of the season, he should improve a lot during the year.
Becx (Fiesta R5): Suprise of the rally, lot faster then with the DS3 R3 last year. Some mistakes and a puncture, but could improve during the year.
Van Woensel (Lancer WRC): Fast from the beginning, could have won even without Loix' retirement, but suspension collapsed on SS2).
Allart (Fabia WRC): good rally with a well-deserved 3th place.

Otherwise, Colsoul (EvoX grN, no rythm but still fast), Streel (EvoVIII grA, very spectacular driving style), Diels (M3 E36, very spectacular too), Vandenberghe (BMW 130i, clean but very fast, 9th overall with even a 5th time, only 2nd time in the car) were other names that stood out.

Young guys weren't very impressive in this rally. De Maerschalk (DS3 R3) was fast on some places, but I expected more from him. In R2, Geussens, Pacolet and Dolfen (no Junior) were fast but nothing special. Level in Junior category will be quite week this year i'm afraid...

Next up, the return of the Spa Rally in 2 weeks. Quite similar entry list, with Bonjean (Impreza S12 WRC), Casier (Fiesta R5) and some GT cars added.