Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts

News of Online RBR series

Got this email from Rick Bamford who organises a online RBR series over at RaceDepartment. Check it out:

I also run a championship for RBR through the RSRBR system and wanted to let you guys know about it. we run Monday/Tuesday every 3rd week (our second season starts 24/25 January). Our first season is finishing this weekend and currently we have 24 drivers signed up from a championship entry of 41. But we are always looking for more drivers.

I would like to extend an invitation to your boys to join in the fun. Unfortunately, Racedepartement has a rule that you must be a registered memeber to join in (I would prefer to make it an inter-forum challenge) and that might put some of your members off, but i think it would be well worth the effort. I was going to post an invitation in your forum but I think it might be seen as some form of spam, so if you think you might be interested i have included the links to the rules page for the second season and the sign up thread. Maybe you could let them know about it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-ral...eason-2-a.html

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-ral...up-thread.html
    I had a look at this and they run a min of 12 to 14 stages per rally, tough service rules and BTB stages are included.

I thought this would be right up the alley of LCD, Tannat and NeverKnow, maybe you guys should give it a bash.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, Bruce D. I'll have a look. I enjoy the online stuff, but it lacks a bit of charcater competing against faceless names..

This might be a fun one. I'll do my best to uphold the good name of our forum
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(