Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    There are many macbooks and iphones in the business world.
    True. many people like to buy overpriced, overhyped stuff.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    True. many people like to buy overpriced, overhyped stuff.
    You are right, its amazing how advertising and hype fools people.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Ah I get it the cheap PC buyer. You get what you pay for and you should know that better than most. Also FYI Apple is building a giant server farm in N Carolina. Look for a new phone service coming and it will be VOIP. Also because or the competition from Google look for much collaboration between Apple and Microsoft. One of my best friends is retired Microsoft and you can just imagine the technical wars we have I get the price quote from Costco daily
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    The new iphone4 will leave the rest so far behind it will be amazing.
    I have a ZTE phone, an iPod 5G and a Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR.

I don't care how good iPhone 4 is, it will not have 80GB of music space, nor an 18 megapixel camera, and it doesn't do anything in the way of phone calls better than my cheap phone already does.

Plus, iPhone 4 doesn't have a "Stop Teenagers From Playing ****e Music on the Train by Hitting Them With Tazers" App - I really really want that app.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ah I get it the cheap PC buyer. You get what you pay for and you should know that better than most.
    When I can have built a PC with more capabilities than any Mac at 1/2 the price it ain't cheap. It is smart.

We tried Macs for video editing.....Big mistake.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    When I can have built a PC with more capabilities than any Mac at 1/2 the price it ain't cheap. It is smart.

We tried Macs for video editing.....Big mistake.
    I think the industry is pretty sound on video editing for mac
    you may pay half up front but the virus hassle will cost you one and a half times more.

But this fact is there is room for both and I suspect Windows 7 is now a very viable op system for the first time in their history. But you should be happy for a enterprising country where a guy can sell overpriced sh!t and create such a employment empire worldwide - It is a hell of a lot better than buying Nokia.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think the industry is pretty sound on video editing for mac
    you may pay half up front but the virus hassle will cost you one and a half times more.
    You know Fousto, you do talk a load of rubbish.

Back when Macs used the powerpc processors they were far better than PC's. Now that they're using Intel processors there is basically no difference. If you think that virus problems are an issue then you're sorely mistaken. I work in a corporate environment doing desktop support as well as project work and I've not yet had one call for a virus in the few months I've been working in this job.

The thing I will concede is that an Apple PC is generally of better quality than most cheap store built PC's. But one of my homebuilt PC's would wipe the floor with a Mac in terms of quality and speed.

If you buy an Apple PC or phone it basically says this about you "I am incompetent, so I bought an Apple product because I'm too thick to actually go out and buy a decent PC or smartphone so I paid Apple a lot more than I needed to so I could get something that's underspecced, just plain useless or heavily locked down."

Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    will it finally work as a phone?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I will replace my iphone 3G but not until my current contract runs out in August. Hopefully I will get a nice discount with o2 friends and family staff deals.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You know Fousto, you do talk a load of rubbish.
    Roamy = fousto??????, how the mighty have fallen.