Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good crowd.

But I have wondered why they still race on that track for the last 15 years.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Good crowd.

I also wonder why the IRL race on the Milwaukee Mile. It is strange because they don't usually do the right thing.

Anyway, it is a strange thing to say. So far this year, Milwaukee was the only track where you could actually see overtaking other than at restarts. In my book, it's the best oval ever built for open wheel racing.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good crowd.

Didn't you just answer your own question? Couple that with lots of on track passing, why would you ask why?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    I also wonder why the IRL race on the Milwaukee Mile. It is strange because they don't usually do the right thing.

Anyway, it is a strange thing to say. So far this year, Milwaukee was the only track where you could actually see overtaking other than at restarts. In my book, it's the best oval ever built for open wheel racing.
    and also one of the few ovals where the driver needs to push the other pedal also that will make the racing better
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good crowd.

I actually saw a lot of empty seats myself.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I actually saw a lot of empty seats myself.
    not a whole lot of american races are selling out anymore, Dover was pretty empty too for the cup race. over 6 million people (including me) have been laid off of work and dont have the money to go to a race
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)