If i could decide, i would move it to the Sälen area Ski resorts. There's plenty of accommodation there, lots of snow (currently 1m+) and lots of nice roads suitable for SSs. The only problem would be that there are only 1 main road leading up from Sälen village to the ski resorts.

If they moved here they could arrange some combination offers with 1 week of sking+rally for XXXX kr. Like sking mon-thu and then 3 days of rallying.

Bengt Clarin claims that the rally village is a huge success but its not since the rally village is some 80km south of the most sothern stages very few is intrested in driving down to Karlstad to walk through an empty service park. Its empty becasue all cars are up in the Hagfors/Sunne area at the stages or at the remote services.

But if they would move away from Karlstad and Värmland the Buissneses of Karlstad and Värmland would loose allot of money. But in IMO its the Swedish rally and not rally Värmland.

I think they need to choose if they want a proper snow rally they need to move to somewhere where its not only snow safe but to somewhere where they get more then 20cm of snow otherwise they will have to get used to a gravel rally.