Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Super Bowl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Super Bowl

Look, folks, I know this is a racing forum, but in the Chit-chat room, anything goes, right? OK, I'll say it here:

GO GIANTS!! WOO-HOO!!

Now, bring on the Daytona 500...
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    One of the best Superbowls ever!

Everyone says it was all down to Spagnulo but it was team effort.

Eli Manning being Eli Manning, we saw what was good and bad with the guy, he had confidence to throw bombs all day even though he looked pretty stupid doing it halfway into the game but when stepped up to the plate he delivered, just like with his bro Peyton last year.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    The last time I saw anything that thrilled me like that was Joe Montana's famous come from behind Superbowl win.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice to see such an international response, guys. That was a great game, a classic. I'm ready for racing now.
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not a keen fan on American Football, but I cought the last 4 minutes and have to say, I feel sorry for the time keeper :

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I hate American Football ...but I did see the last half n hour and so and it was exciting end and the underdogs won..especially liked the high catch someone took just before their TD.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was so happy NY won. I am by no means a Giants fan but I am so sick of NE and that pretty boy Brady. The coach seems like a real jerk/sore loser too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good work giants! talk about a thriller! i missed the actual game (cause its on monday morning here... some of us have to work : ) but Sbs replayed the whole game at 11pm. Which was good cause they edited out all the wasted time between plays.

but im stoked the giants won. I'm also getting sick of New England
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    good work giants! talk about a thriller! i missed the actual game (cause its on monday morning here... some of us have to work : ) but Sbs replayed the whole game at 11pm. Which was good cause they edited out all the wasted time between plays.

but im stoked the giants won. I'm also getting sick of New England
    Dude, I live here and I'm sick of New England Patriots kool-aid; that's why this Super Bowl is the sweetest of all the Giants wins I have seen. Glad to see all of you Down Under saw the game and hopefully enjoyed it as much as we did.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For 1 moment, I thought that the Patriots had the game in the bag with 2:42 in the game and said: "That is it." All of a sudden, the Giants marched and Eli escape after escape finally found the end zone. This is the Super Bowl of the ages.