Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Not trying to hi-jack the thread or anything but I just thought people should see a few of them. Finally Marc Duez from San Remo 98 I beleive:
    This a great pic! I really like it a lot.

I miss Seat. I never got it why VW -group replaced Seat with that crappy Skoda in WRC. (Ok, they went to WTCC, I know...)
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A bunch would pay for Group B including myself!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jnpaint
    Hi All,
    Thanks for ALL your comments. I'm pretty thick skinned ! I know I'm not Michael Turner or Nicholas Watts. I posted looking for opinion, thanks for obliging. I hope your comments will help me produce better paintings in future.

I know people in general and portraits in particular are not my strong point, but I choose to keep on showing them, rather than taking the easy way out, such as heavily tinting the windscreen, in the hope of improving.

I will post a picture of my next rally car before I sell it, so that I can try and ammend anything which you guys think could be improved.

I wonder if I could use this forum for a bit of market research ? What subjects would you most like to see hung on your walls ? The latest WRC Cars?, British Rally cars?, Group B?, Historic ? Particular Marques ?

No obligations of course, but if you could give me some pointers, either here or to my email...jnpaint@aol.com......then I really would be grateful.

Best regards
    Jeff
    How about a Rothmans 911 or Ascona 400, 2 great looking cars
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think variation is the best, but for me I'm most intrested in 80's (early 90's) rallycars.

Liked 664 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jnpaint
    I will post a picture of my next rally car before I sell it
    What do you know, see what my eBay watch agent e-mailed me today:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Jonkka.
    I don't think I am allowed to advertise on this forum so didn't mention it before, but if anybody does want a copy of the print, then I'd be happy to sell a copy to forum members at the Ebay lead in price of £15 + £3.50 p&P , instead of my normal £20 price if they mail me direct at [email:1rhba5fx]jnpaint@aol.com[/email:1rhba5fx].
    I can send a Paypal invoice for payment.
    Apologies to the webmaster. If you think I've infringed site rules, please delete this posting.
    Jeff Norton
    http://www.jnpaint.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

evo 4

Hi jeff,
    glad to here theres a few like the evo 4 painting you did in 1997,in fact i liked it so much i bought your original still not framed up yet.at present i drive an evo 7rs2 a dark grey colour.before that i had an evo 1 which my drinking buddy painted yes painted not stickers in the evo 5 rally colours.you inquired if u could tempt me with a commission thinking about it,roughly whats the cost of a commission .would it be the same for either of my pics ie rally pic,grey car(could take better pic as still have grey car cheers stephen .hope this request isnt against rules
    URL=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/fastcar150/oldevo1b.jpg][/url]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Commisin Prices

Hi Fastcar.
    Sorry if this has been a late reply, only just noticed it. Glad you still like the Evo painting.
    Please look at my web site;
    http://www.jnpaint.co.uk/Order.html
    for full pricing details. All my paintings are in Actylic paint. Basically commission prices vary from 120 gbp for on A3 size painting on heavyweight paper, mounted but not framed. (150 gbp for an A2 size painting like the one you bought)
    Up to 320 gbp for a 70 cm x 50 cm painting on canvas board, varnished to look like an oil painting. + P&P at cost.
    Although I could paint larger if requested,the charge goes up disproportionately !
    I charge by size and media to keep my prices transpaerent., so no difference for the compexity of the colour scheme.
    Please email me;
    [email:2o56on0p]jnpaint@aol.com[/email:2o56on0p]
    If you'd like to discuss further.
    Best Regards
    Jeff

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not trying to advertise services, but I am a custom framer if you have questions about putting up, matting etc... feel free to ask.