Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    although the CoT was suppose to help out smaller teams, I have only seen the complete opposite ...
    the teams with the small money can't take 6 cars to go test with 4 drivers, and learn multiple set-ups and shakedowns ...
    harv, I have to agree that the big teams will get the most advantage with the COT.
    Furthermore I think NASCAR's "excuse" that the COT would be less expensive was just hype.
    We may spend the whole 2008 season lamenting the advent of the COT.
    The sad part is that it is here to stay even though it hasn't been completely developed.
    2008 will be the year of fine-tuning the COT, the fans should expect changes to come often.

As always the big teams will be the most successful with getting the COT to perform.
    I expect the small low budget teams will be struggling all of the 2008 season ...
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been lamenting the COT since it was first introduced. I have yet to see anything to convince me it's a good thing. It looks like a freakin' shoebox on wheels or flying brick as Smoke calls it and less like the actual road-ready model than the COY did. The racing hasn't improved either. The COT is Brian France's Edsel.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt