Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All of the commentators on our Sky Sports channels are selected on the basis of their expertise in their particular field
    Yeah, the guy just admitted hes practically learning as he goes week by week sounds like he has real expertise. Oh well the most important thing is that he noticed Tony Stuart has the coolest visor in NASCAR I don't understand what everyones complaining about with information like that on offer.
    Go Kyle Busch and the 18 car! :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think that broadcast was a vast improvement on the Shootout. it started off a bit sloppy with absolutely no pre-race coverage from Speed/Fox and returning to the action a bit later, but as the show went on it started to improve. i found myslef shouting at the TV (at sky anyway!) a lot less. i liked the increased coverage from the track between the 2 races and an incresed number of post-race interviews after race 2. the guest seemed to know a bit about the sport. when i heard he was from autosport, i thought "oh no, he'll only know about F1" but he was quite knowledgable

bad points:
    - the broadcast was in SD with no widescreen
    - a few occations of going to the Speed commentary a bit late. Keith needs to learn to cut his hand overs down to only a few words. "now back to the track" would be suitable, not waffling on
    - an open addmission that he knows next-to-nothing about NASCAR

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    better coverage of gatorade duals ,less time in studio more time with speed , i enjoyed it more ,come on guys pre race and a bit more post race and you got it.Please.
    ROUSHFENWAY RULES
    6 16 17 26 99 :burnout: 24 48:arrows:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah no widescreen, was that beacuse it was a SPEED feed?

I thought it was better than Saturday's show.

I'm pleased to hear again tonight that they are taking on board our comments.

Julian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i dont think its an issue with the duels being on speed because speed have just launched a HD channel, so it would have been produced in HD

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JovialJooles
    Yeah no widescreen, was that beacuse it was a SPEED feed?

I thought it was better than Saturday's show.

I'm pleased to hear again tonight that they are taking on board our comments.

Julian
    There was a High definiton widescreen feed to Europe, so do not know why we got 4:3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Moan moan moan whinge whinge whinge. Some of you guys must be a real joy to live with, and I have no doubt that you all excell every minute of every working hour in your chosen proffessions.

This is Sky's first year of coverage, they were bound to use an existing presenter and Keith Huewen has covered all manner of Motorsport for them in the past. He is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate about all motorsport, and he is HONEST. Would you prefer him to b*******t his way through, isn't it better he admits he is learning the finer details as he goes along, and doesn't he look like he is enjoying it? I take him all day every day over some geek spouting technicalities.

Wake up...This programme has not been instigated to keep the relatively small number of hardcore enthusiats happy. If we all want coverage to continue and grow then it needs to appeal to much wider audience and the presenters last night seemed a perfect partnership to do this.

Give Sky a break please (no I don't work for them).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeWaybill
    Moan moan moan whinge whinge whinge. Some of you guys must be a real joy to live with, and I have no doubt that you all excell every minute of every working hour in your chosen proffessions.

This is Sky's first year of coverage, they were bound to use an existing presenter and Keith Huewen has covered all manner of Motorsport for them in the past. He is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate about all motorsport, and he is HONEST. Would you prefer him to b*******t his way through, isn't it better he admits he is learning the finer details as he goes along, and doesn't he look like he is enjoying it? I take him all day every day over some geek spouting technicalities.

Wake up...This programme has not been instigated to keep the relatively small number of hardcore enthusiats happy. If we all want coverage to continue and grow then it needs to appeal to much wider audience and the presenters last night seemed a perfect partnership to do this.

Give Sky a break please (no I don't work for them).
    I tend to agree, I thought last night's effort was a significant improvement on the shootout and it appears that Sky have taken a lot of the critical comments on board. I decided to wait until after the 500 to add my two pence worth as the full race will give us a good idea of what to expect for the rest of the season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Last night was much better than saturdays shocker. Still alot to work on but was watchable albeit late as some selfish tit chucked themselves under a train at Romford so i didnt get home until 9.

Hopefully sundays even better.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation NASCAR On Sky.

I know Sky always like to use there own people on Sky Sports, like there NFL coverage. But this time they should take heed of the fans and give us what we want and PAY for.