Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it is listed on HD2:

MOTORING: Live NASCAR
    On: Sky Sports HD 2
    Date: Sunday 17th February 2008 (starting in 9 days)
    Time: 20:00 to 00:30 (4 hours and 30 minutes long)

An anytime alert is set for 15 minutes before the programme starts
    The NASCAR Sprint Cup series roars round the Daytona International Speedway for the Daytona 500. Celebrating its 50th year, who can win the race claimed by Chevrolet for the last five years?
    (Widescreen, Live, Dolby Digital 5.1)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'Reminder: Live NASCAR' and 'Favourite: Live NASCAR' markers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=39413

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
    the shootout repeat at midday on sunday is also on HD2 (but the live race is not)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    also, the schedules now show there is NO sprint cup AT ALL on NASN/Setanta.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XM369
    ring setanic sports tell em you want to cancel coz you only watch nascar, they will then offer you the 9.99 deal, tell them no not intrested they will then offer you 3 months for £5 a month, see if they are any good with coverage then cancel if no good.
    and if they don't they you lose a lot of NASCAR coverage!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs
    also, the schedules now show there is NO sprint cup AT ALL on NASN/Setanta.
    Common sense ! Why show Sprint on NASN when Sky have already shown the race.

Overall there will still be more NASCAR coverage on NASN than Sky - a good split IMO. Let's await Sky's coverage!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was with SULTANA, but cancelled last Friday, once I knew SKY had NASCAR SPRINT. I would like to watch NASCAR NATIONWIDE, but feel that SULTANA have been a awful broadcaster, and so just wanted to lose them.

I won't really miss the cheesy NASCAR NOW show, as you can get all the same stuff on NASCAR.COM, when you want it, with all their videos etc.

I am sure I have the Bud Shootout Live on my SKY + at 1.30am this Sunday morning, and I also see it repeated at 12pm on the same Sunday. SKY have got to ease themselves into this, and I am willing to give them time, because I am just glad to lose SULTANA.

Wish everyone well who contributed meaningfully to this thread. Hope who ever you follow does you proud, and that Kurt Busch storms the Blue Deuce to his second Championship. Go Dodge !!

Cool, Kurt has the Bud Pole !!!!!
    - :spinhead: Oh he turned him !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was with you most of the time on that post, but then you had to ruin it all by saying something positive about Kurt, and I sighed.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just thinking - Sky won't have the pre-race show - that's on Speed while the race is on Fox.
    So for all you pre-race fans, there's still TVU

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdancing
    I was with SULTANA, but cancelled last Friday, once I knew SKY had NASCAR SPRINT. I would like to watch NASCAR NATIONWIDE, but feel that SULTANA have been a awful broadcaster, and so just wanted to lose them.

I won't really miss the cheesy NASCAR NOW show, as you can get all the same stuff on NASCAR.COM, when you want it, with all their videos etc.

Well, as you say Setanta are awful, lucky ESPN now own NASN and hopefully will completely break free soon! As a true NASCAR fan, I need Nationwide as well. I enjoy NASCAR now, just can not sit in front of a pc to watch video.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone else noticed they cant play videos from NASCAR.com any more?. I think we have been frozen out.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi All
    Thanks for the input re Sky, I will now up my subs to include Sky Sports and cancel Nasn/Sultana not that it will be missed. Re the coverage on Sky the Daytona 500 is on Sky2 at 20.00 untill 00.30 so no pre race coverage "Bummer" see http://data.skyprogrammeinformation....=233&chan=SPG2 and is in HD for all of those that have forked out £250 and extra £10 a month. Next job to email Sky Sports editor to plead for the pre race coverage and no Idiots in the Sky studio, i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
    Alvin