Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Max will remain in his current position until the little pin badge he got on his appointment is wrenched from his cold dead fingers and you want to know why? Money, quite literally and especially in F1, the root of all evil. When the cash-flow was drying up at the end of the Schumi-dominating-all years, Max decided he'd had a good run and would retire. Bernard and co in their infinate wisdom realised that there was noone quite so lacking-in-the-morals, easily convinced and money-orientated to replace him so convinced him to stay for a while, after all, talking utter crap all day is obviously not the hardest job in the world and he gets to sit behind a desk for most of the day so it isnt hard on the back either.

Now, along comes Lewis and the money is rolling in, so darling Max will be going nowhere fast now that F1 and him are back in the limelight and making alot of cash, and Bernie certainly would talk him around again if he even considered it, he doesnt want anyone new coming in, just incase they have the 'morals'...
    :champion: Kimi Raikkonen is a very small version of God!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    But we should be careful what we wish for. We might get Tony George!
    Or Bernie Ecclestone

Honestly I see no real reason why Mosley should resign, being called stupid isn't enough otherwise many nations would need to change president every day!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    I feel Mad Max has become too enamoured of himself.
    I also feel that when he was involved with March cars there were certain issues. Mind you that was true of most racing car manufacturers. Yes, I have had experience with about a half dozen companies including March.
    But we should be careful what we wish for. We might get Tony George!
    And a dozen of Formula 1 series with a grid of ten cars
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I wonder what do the anti-Mosely ones think about this:
    http://forums.motorsport.com/forums/...d.php?t=123469
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    It speaks for itself, doesn't it. At least he (Max) has the strenght to ignore all the crap that has flown his direction.

He who laughs last......

His impending lawsuit has just become extremely watertight if you ask me.....
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    It speaks for itself, doesn't it. At least he (Max) has the strenght to ignore all the crap that has flown his direction.

He who laughs last......

Brundle should learn from McLaren and issue a speedy excuse to Max and the WMSC!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Brundle should learn from McLaren and issue a speedy excuse to Max and the WMSC!
    Now , now , Ioan , my friend , don't be too smug .
    Did you mean to substitute "excuse" for "apology" ?

Be nice .
    This will hurt your fellow fans of F1 .

You are right , though .
    Brundle and some of his former driver companions should issue statements as well .

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko

He who laughs last......

Actually (this will surprize one and all) I think that those were worthy and proper comments about the witch hunt conducted by the FIA

Just because the witch hunt found a witch at the end of the hunt........oopps

Actually all things considered, speaking of hunting and being a sportsman, going after RD (esp. given his long list of false statements and so forth issued this year alone, issued before this latest admission) this hunt could hardly be called sporting, it was more like shooting fish in a barrell.............

Need to change title and subject of this thread to "why has not RD and ALL TOP OFFICALS of Mac resigned?"
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    "why has not RD and ALL TOP OFFICALS of Mac resigned?"
    Good question.

I do like your line "Just because the witch hunt found a witch at the end of the hunt........"

Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Had Ron Dennis sued in light of some of the comments directed toward him in recent months he would have been derided as being over sensitive at best.
    No he wouldn't.....he'd be derided for being broke and serving time for perjury.