Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Sea levels not really rising?

http://www.dailytech.com/Noted+Sea+L...rticle9978.htm

I bet this gets reported on the BBC and in the media and so on. NOT

How can we trust the IPCC if they are falsifying data?

I accept that the doubters (of which I am one) could be wrong but if we're wrong then why does the IPCC need to falsify, manipulate and calibrate data to suit their theory (it is just a theory at this point in time)

I'm a firm believer in renewable energy and becoming more efficient but when science starts predicting that things are going to get more unpredictable then something's up. Well at least a lot of scientists are getting lots of grant money. Something good is coming out of it I spose After all who's going to pay for research into a problem which doesn't exist.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    Believe nothing, question everything
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Believe nothing, question everything
    It is funny how a lot of the people who question the government on everything don't seem to question the IPCC and it's theories. Strange to say the least.

I think this eco-zealot-nazi thing actually hurts their own cause as it makes enemies of people like myself who are firm believers in making cars more efficient and not having the energy footprint of a small african nation (Al Gore wakey wakey your hypocritical moron!!!)

I make a point of doing things like buying energy efficient bits for my PC and Al goes around travelling in a motorcade of the least energy efficient cars he can find I think my left testicle is more worthy of a Nobel Prize than he is.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How dare you doubt them, Daniel.

TBH, I've given up on listening to scientists and reports, one week being fat is good for you the next it's bad, meh.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    http://www.dailytech.com/Noted+Sea+L...rticle9978.htm

I bet this gets reported on the BBC and in the media and so on. NOT

How can we trust the IPCC if they are falsifying data?

I accept that the doubters (of which I am one) could be wrong but if we're wrong then why does the IPCC need to falsify, manipulate and calibrate data to suit their theory (it is just a theory at this point in time)

I'm a firm believer in renewable energy and becoming more efficient but when science starts predicting that things are going to get more unpredictable then something's up. Well at least a lot of scientists are getting lots of grant money. Something good is coming out of it I spose After all who's going to pay for research into a problem which doesn't exist.
    Nice to know you are willing to judge the entire IPCC because of one article. Its interesting that his claims differ from what the real recorded data indicates.

Why do you attack science so often. There are many scientists doing work totally unrelated to AGW.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You mean the real MANIPULATED and "CORRECTED" data indicates?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    In Sweden it is common to question IPCC for having to low figures, it is said that they are under influence from oilcompanies and so on...
    s:
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    IPCC gave us alert from destroying our environment, using their barometer that sometimes countries accused of being the biggest emitter have objection on the result as it may use different method used by the said countries.

Besides the growing industry, number of population of a country and the decreasing of forests would be a hint that they contributed to the global warming.

btw, Are you from absolut Sweden?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    oh ... sorry that my question about your origin has prompted you signing out. I am not used to leave person with unanswered question.

Please ignore it!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    IPCC gave us alert from destroying our environment, using their barometer that sometimes countries accused of being the biggest emitter have objection on the result as it may use different method used by the said countries.

Besides the growing industry, number of population of a country and the decreasing of forests would be a hint that they contributed to the global warming.

btw, Are you from absolut Sweden?
    I don't mean to be rude but it's almost impossible to read some of your posts