Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best signature?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Oh sorry my apologies, I meant 3 people. Mr Jan Yeo of location unknown, Michael Jackson and Uri Gellar :
    Well being that Jacko is too busy doing whatever weird stuff he does and Gellar doesn't seem to support non-league football it's left to me to keep the red and white flag flying
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am in hysterics!

You are all debating but theirs only ONE clear signature around that beats them all and that is the one that gives the title history of the second factory team in the BTCC.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    I am in hysterics!

You are all debating but theirs only ONE clear signature around that beats them all and that is the one that gives the title history of the second factory team in the BTCC.
    Oh great, now we are ALL in hysterics now...

New one for me also.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Woodeye has entered the championship:
    "Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown."
    He is hereby nominated.
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Woodeye has entered the championship:
    "Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown."
    He is hereby nominated.
    I feel so special right now.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    So does mine :
    The past few seasons, people wouldn't have given it a second glance, but for some strange reason the Habs are in first place. Must be global warming.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Ok ladies and gentleman! Tension and excitement is growing stronger by the day as the outcome of 2008 years Best Signature Championship - BSC, is headed for a defining date.
    When the BSC-network caught up with last years winner he admitted that he was a bit worried that his change of signature to "Winner of Best Signature Championship 2007" may be placing his win in jeopardy. At the same time he thinks that a bold statement like that might be appreciated amongst the audiences. BSC-network also asked the amiable winner how his year had been so far. Magnus meant that he had managed to keep in conatct with real life, and that he was still pretty much down to earth.
    Finally BSC-network asked if Magnus had some advice for others who wanted a shot at luck. Magnus stated:
    - If I can do it, you can do it. Believe in yourself!
    - Training, training and more training!
    - Bribes

Good luck to you all!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    He did it again! Despite signatures like "Is this the right room for an argument?" and "Another Flying Finn" Magnus through persistence once again dominated the scene of BSC this years. He is looking more and more as the Loeb of good signatures, and no matter what is opposition throws at him, he always has an answer.
    Lets hope he makes it four in a row!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I heard through the grapewine that some referr to BSC as being the Bull Championship. Legal actions will be taken! For everyone involved in the sport this is a huge slap in the face! I urge everyone to overlook statements like the above, and focus on doing a great effort. Yealousy or just mere ignorance will not take the joy and proudness we feel for our sport away from us! Keep on signing!
    regards Public Relation Department, BSC

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    The worst signatues are ones that are very old, I have seen a few that are from 2006.