Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    No, because he would not enjoy this type of racing, I think. He might try to win Indy 500, but I am not sure that this race means anything to him. He'll try some rallying for fun and, if he is good, might take a shot for the WRC.
    I know. The NASCAR thing was a joke. I did not intend to imply that Kimi would actually go there. I can't imagine him hanging around the "good ol' boys" after a race! I can see him in rally, though.
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    I know. The NASCAR thing was a joke. I did not intend to imply that Kimi would actually go there. I can't imagine him hanging around the "good ol' boys" after a race! I can see him in rally, though.
    Perhaps he should get into 'professional pub-crawling' once he is done with motor racing.......?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    If Alonso is really looking to move to Ferrari in 09 then does this mean Kimi would retire and has signed only a two year contract? After seeing that Alonso needs to be the number one driver with everything that goes with it surely he would not want to team with kimi as he would have to be joint number one. This perhaps explains why Massa has been signed for three years as Ferrari know Kimi is retiring at the end of next season.
    It can be in that way. However Kimi has told that he will newer drive in any other team after he quit at Ferrari. I don't think he has any ambition to tray beat Schumi’s 7 times record .So what's the point now to risk his life? And it can also be absolutely opposite.. he said that “loves Ferrari” and enjoy to work with all people there.. so who knows. The most important is that he is now the WDC-title holder.. it’s great
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would make no sense for Kimi to retire before 2012 or so, as he's still young enough for at least more 5 years of F1 and winning maybe more one or two WDC along the way.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    No, he won't go back to McLaren. Never.
    Why should he?
    After so many years with them, he experienced only bitterness. In his first try with Ferrari, he won, despite McLaren's best (and worst) efforts. So he will stay with Ferrari, the team who made him Formula One World Champion.
    True, besides Alonso would have been already there also, though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    The only reason I don't close this thread... is because we are in off-season :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    thanks for cooperation :

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It's a good reason
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What is wrong with this thread please?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Now that he's reached the top I think he'd leave if something caught his eye that looked more interesting.
    Is there a racing series that uses strippers?

ClarkFan
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Samuel Clemens