Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexamateo
    Any other year, Jeff's 6 wins are probably leading the series, but it looks like Jimmie is going to take it. I also think that Chad Knaus is the difference maker. I know Jimmie Johnson has a lot of detractors, but we should really appreciate what is happening now. A driver is on the verge of becoming one of the great ones and it's happening right in front of us.
    I think you may be correct. In any case we are seeing history being made right now. Jimmy Johnson and Knaus are one of the great combinations, like them or not..
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    Jeff is pretty accurate with his comment. He can accumulate a huge point lead and then it comes down to "flipping a coin" for the Championship, or something close to it. The Chase stinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulin'AssAndTurnin Left
    looks like jimmie has it, but i hope Jeff can pull some sort of miracle off next weekend he deserves it. but im not gonna whine about the points system we got what we got.
    Im not whining its called discussion. Its an amazing form of communication. It allows people to share there views and is what forums are all about.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll bet most fans/Gordon haters just love the fact that Jeff has lost his 2nd championship since the "chase" began.

I just can't imagine how big of an uproar would be created if the same happened to Dale Jr.
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.