Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ferrari's Inside Job

I feel the whole mclaren data stealing fiasco is an inside job of Ferrari..
    who well planned and executed this saga obviously expecting the mclaren (thier closest championship contenders) to be thrown out of this years WC & possible banning them of racing for the next years.

in the absense of Michael schum'r, Ferrari needed some time , possibly few years to bring in Kimi/massa as wdc winners for ferrari. they were scared that mclaren have brought up a goodcar this year and WC Alonso got hired & this is a serious threat for thier ferrari wc ambitions, nevertheless Alonso will improve over the next years and mclaren may just become too hard to catch up.

so they broght in a well planned strategy of 'befriending' some tech guys in mclaren, using thier 'unwanted' english engineer stepney, exchanged some material to bring mclaren to its knees.. there were no evidence that the mclaren cars were using the ferrari stuffs, otherwise thier drivers also would have thrown out of the champ'p for sure.

I believe the FIA,other teams & F1 fans fell head over heals for the 'ferrari strategy' which broght lots lots of sympathies to them also..
    ..welldone Montzemello..welldone Todt.

Goodluck to Ferrari for winning the constructors & drivers championships.. money well spent on plans like this.. we will see more from you!
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanweb
    who well planned and executed this saga obviously expecting the mclaren (thier closest championship contenders) to be thrown out of this years WC & possible banning them of racing for the next years.

in the absense of Michael schum'r, Ferrari needed some time , possibly few years to bring in Kimi/massa as wdc winners for ferrari. they were scared that mclaren have brought up a goodcar this year and WC Alonso got hired & this is a serious threat for thier ferrari wc ambitions, nevertheless Alonso will improve over the next years and mclaren may just become too hard to catch up.

so they broght in a well planned strategy of 'befriending' some tech guys in mclaren, using thier 'unwanted' english engineer stepney, exchanged some material to bring mclaren to its knees.. there were no evidence that the mclaren cars were using the ferrari stuffs, otherwise thier drivers also would have thrown out of the champ'p for sure.

I believe the FIA,other teams & F1 fans fell head over heals for the 'ferrari strategy' which broght lots lots of sympathies to them also..

Goodluck to Ferrari for winning the constructors & drivers championships.. money well spent on plans like this.. we will see more from you!
    who knows these days with the FIA... who knows..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

"One of the reasons for conspiracy theories is an assumption that people in high places always know what they are doing. When they do something that makes no sense, devious reasons are imagined by conspiracy theorists, when in fact it may be due to plain old ignorance and incompetence." - Thomas Sowell
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Every engineer knows that in order to achieve true greatness, it is imperative to always keep a clear, unclouded mind and to protect one's secrets from those who would seek to steal or plagiarize the radical new designs of a hard-working genius. The Tinfoil Hat is the logical result of this profound insight, combining tinfoil's powerful mental shielding properties with the excellent principles of the Faraday Cage.

The only drawback is that the increased focus provided by the Tinfoil Hat may sometimes lead the wearer to achieve a superlative level of mental clarity, through which he can see the manifold subtle connections between seemingly unrelated facts and events, revealing to the wearer a much sharper image of the truth. Resisting the urge to share this truth with other, less illuminated people can be difficult, indeed.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts

I'm sorry rohanweb but that's one of the more absurd conspiracy theories we have going at the moment. But I'll play along anyway!

There's one problem with this cunning plan. How did Ferrari know that Coughlan would actually use the information they so cunningly provided for him? They had no way of knowing whether Coughlan would use the data or simply alert the authorities immediately (as he should have done).

If Coughlan didn't use the information would they have moved on to the next senior McLaren engineer and see what he would do?

Ferrari showed amazing foresight as well. They put this plan into motion before the season even started. They must have had a lot of faith that the MP4-22 wouldn't be another winless MP4-21. Even after they thrashed the McLarens by a second a lap in Australia they still felt the need to continue with this cunningly evil plan.

Not only that, they somehow convinced Mosely and the 26 members of the WMSC to back the plan and actually kick McLaren out of the championship.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm taking the piss out of you but this theory of yours, like most conspiracy theories, is so far away from reality that it's worth nothing more than a laugh.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon

I'm sorry rohanweb but that's one of the more absurd conspiracy theories we have going at the moment. But I'll play along anyway!

There's one problem with this cunning plan. How did Ferrari know that Coughlan would actually use the information they so cunningly provided for him? They had no way of knowing whether Coughlan would use the data or simply alert the authorities immediately (as he should have done).

If Coughlan didn't use the information would they have moved on to the next senior McLaren engineer and see what he would do?

Ferrari showed amazing foresight as well. They put this plan into motion before the season even started. They must have had a lot of faith that the MP4-22 wouldn't be another winless MP4-21. Even after they thrashed the McLarens by a second a lap in Australia they still felt the need to continue with this cunningly evil plan.

Not only that, they somehow convinced Mosely and the 26 members of the WMSC to back the plan and actually kick McLaren out of the championship.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm taking the piss out of you but this theory of yours, like most conspiracy theories, is so far away from reality that it's worth nothing more than a laugh.
    Coughlan was a Ferrari plant years ago. He was the F1 equivalent to a "sleeper cell" in terrorism!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

How about Ferrari was the better Team where everyone worked for everyone, and for the same goal...unlike McLaren ?
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    How about Ferrari was the better Team where everyone worked for everyone, and for the same goal...unlike McLaren ?
    Nah. Where's the drama and suspense in that?

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    Nah. Where's the drama and suspense in that?
    No drama, No suspense, in Sport (same in Life) you get what you deserve
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Sorry, but I'm still puzzled. This whole saga started with a Ferrari employee handing the info over to a McLaren employee, ( not McLaren walking in and stealing it). Yeah, they shouldn't have used the info, but what about Stepney handing the info over and Ferrari not controling their employee? Personally speaking, that's almost double standards, why no punishment?
    I'm by no means a big McLaren fan, but some of the vitriol against them is unbelievable, I mean they haven't murdered anybody or committed paedophilia have they?
    Anyway I'm looking forward to an exciting end to the WRC, free from innuendo and controversy, and most importantly, a SPORT first.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???