Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    jump on skype i'm at work
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Its gonne be the first apperance for the new Group-N Mitsu. EVO X in Japan.

0-Cars its Mitsu X.
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    I think Gronholm will win the rally but with Loeb winning it last year it will be very intresting.

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duff
    Marcus HAS to win it or the title will be very difficult. It would be nice to see Petter, Atko and Mikko up there for this one too.
    It's Loeb who has to win it, otherwise he will be 6 points behind with two rallies left. Loeb will have a very hard time in rally GB, so to win the championship he has to win in Japan plus in Ireland as I see it.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    It's Loeb who has to win it, otherwise he will be 6 points behind with two rallies left. Loeb will have a very hard time in rally GB, so to win the championship he has to win in Japan plus in Ireland as I see it.
    In my opinion Loeb has better chances to win GB than Japan. In 2005 and 2006 Marcus was clearly faster in Japan. Without his two spins, he would have won the event last year. Loeb has done good job in GB, although he hasn't won there yet. Two years ago he would have won there, unless Markko's accident. Of course Seb didn't drive in GB last year, so maybe this reduces his chances a bit, but anyway I think GB roads suits him better than Japanese roads.

However I am afraid that Ireland will be the place where the battle for championship ends. It's a new and difficult rally. Anything can happen there...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    This is a pseudo discussion, but isn´t Japan a slower rally than GB? Hence Loeb should have the advantage in Japan, or at least be in a better position to win.

Then on the other hand we have the psychological pressure...even though they are both very experienced, it ought to show in some way. I hope for a flat out battle to the end without mishaps and mech. errors!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zes
    In my opinion Loeb has better chances to win GB than Japan. In 2005 and 2006 Marcus was clearly faster in Japan. Without his two spins, he would have won the event last year. Loeb has done good job in GB, although he hasn't won there yet. Two years ago he would have won there, unless Markko's accident. Of course Seb didn't drive in GB last year, so maybe this reduces his chances a bit, but anyway I think GB roads suits him better than Japanese roads.
    Those are good points. Maybe you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zes
    However I am afraid that Ireland will be the place where the battle for championship ends. It's a new and difficult rally. Anything can happen there...
    I agree. I also have the feeling that Ireland will be crucial. I am looking very much forward to that rally. A new type of rally with loads of WRC cars....
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rally Japan is maybe the only rally where Petter did have a fair chance of winning in the last years. He was leading Japan 2005 by a fair margin before the penultimate stage (where he did hit “The Stone&#8221 .

Maybe Petter could shine once more in Japan?

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Grönholm First and Solberg second, had been great...
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should I put on somethign for the North Pole?