Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Martini Legends - Montjuich Park

This weekend in Barcelona:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/081020...barcelona.html

More info (sorry, only in spanish):

http://bitacora.kcslot.com/post/2007...da-en-Montjuic

that we are going to do this weekend?
    \"Zona rápida Izquierda Rápida Menos Menos poco tarde se cierra y se abre, acaba Rápida Menos se cierra en Rasante a fondo, para Derecha Rápida Menos poco tarde se cierra acaba Rápida Menos Menos se cierra en Palos, dos...\":champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We were planning to go away this weekend, Friday being a holiday in Spain. I didn't know anything about this til a few days ago. If the weather's not great we may decide to stay at home, in which case I'll be there. It's a pity the circuit's not used for real racing anymore. I often pass through it, and it's hard to imagine F1 cars lapping there, even ones from the 70s. If I go I'll bring my camera....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was a boy, and nonmemory almost nothing, but in 1986 the Rally Catalunya did a special stage in the old circuit, and to see lower to the Gr.B by the Font del Gat and the Teatro Griego already was very spectacular…
    \"Zona rápida Izquierda Rápida Menos Menos poco tarde se cierra y se abre, acaba Rápida Menos se cierra en Rasante a fondo, para Derecha Rápida Menos poco tarde se cierra acaba Rápida Menos Menos se cierra en Palos, dos...\":champion: