Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oily oaf
    I was merely using a double superlative to emphasise the point.
    Jeez talk about Mr Pedantic.
    I had a double Superlative once. Christ almighty, I had to brace myself with feet against the door and arms desperately trying to find some purchase to avoid being blown off the throne.

Good old Ex-Lax for me from now on

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Whats the difference between "cheap" and "low budget"

:
    Cheap - you don't pay much money
    low-budget - they don't have much money and have to feed you envelopes and old bills
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I had a double Superlative once. Christ almighty, I had to brace myself with feet against the door and arms desperately trying to find some purchase to avoid being blown off the throne.

Good old Ex-Lax for me from now on
    eugh, not while I'm eating please...
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i am not american but i've lived long enough there to "blend in" and so i have a view point on the american way of life. and especially now-days. here is what my view point on the iraq war most closely resemble:
    (seriously, click and watch the whole thing cause you can see this man's emotions come out more and more and raw)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...lbermann&hl=en
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    by the way, i would concider myself a left-winger because i believe in:

progress but i believe that everyone should work and work hard to get priviledges. everyone should be entitled to health care. big business = big trouble and should watched over carefully. politicians should, like big businesses, be watched over, especially their finances. a government is for the people, not the businesses of the people. the "environement" should not be refered as such but instead as the "world" because without a balanced environment there is no world as we know it. motorsports are NOT the reason for any "global warming" but industry is. no one from the UK should own any property in france or spain. education should be free or close to it, but students should not be allowed to live for "free" and should be encouraged to work during their studies or in between their semesters. instead of a military service people should do a "social service" serving their country by making it better from the inside. prisons should not be punishment centers but rehabilitation centers and prisoners should not simply be "released" all the sudden but gradually and monitored. historic vehicles should be free from any type of inspection (including ride height, loudness, fenders, turnsignals, lights etc.....). gas/petrol companies should be required to dispense "pure" gasoline free from any rubberising materials in order to have the entire world run on gasoline vapors which can lead to up to an 80% increase in economy. "marriage" should be concidered only a religious thing and any state sanctioned union between 2 people should be recognised as equal. no permanant habitat should be allowed above 2400m in elevation on european soil with exception for family owned farms. speaking of farms, any "surplus" in farming crops will be sent to help feed the great peoples of Africa as long as it is safe and sanitary. pesticides should be illegal. prescription drug advertising should be illegal outside of medical journals. and there are more things that i have a view on......

i figured that there is no "winged" definition or party definition but i define my view points per issue. so, which of these do you agree or disagree?
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hard to tell but closer to right-wing than to left(and getting as far as I can from Bolivian left-wing)
    on Economics I can put it short in "the freer the market, freer the people", although I think the goverment should have control over very important resources(the ones you can't live without it) like water or oil.
    on social, probably it makes me an ultra-right wing but I don't buy the stupid theory that the poors are poor because of evil multinational corporations and the goverments that obey them.(yes I think Micheal Moore is a douche bag)
    while on other political views it depends on the subject, it probably makes left wing but I think the way you can enter or not enter certain Universities depending how you do in High School is a Nazi system to clasify people
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p