Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

What is This All About

At the FIA press conference on Thursday, Fernando Alonso was asked if he thought he was treated fairly by his team in Japan, or whether it had favoured Lewis Hamilton my making "subtle changes" to the Spaniard's car, including tyre pressures or wing settings

What the hell are they doing here - I thought with subtle changes you talked with the driver for approval.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    At the FIA press conference on Thursday, Fernando Alonso was asked if he thought he was treated fairly by his team in Japan, or whether it had favoured Lewis Hamilton my making "subtle changes" to the Spaniard's car, including tyre pressures or wing settings

What the hell are they doing here - I thought with subtle changes you talked with the driver for approval.
    What was Fernando's reply?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Whilst it's not the first time Alonso has accused his team of sabotage (he was saying the same thing in China last year), nor is it the first time Mclaren have been accused of changing the car without the drivers knowledge.

It happened to Alain Prost at the Italian GP in 1988.

Who you choose to believe depends on who you want to believe, I suppose.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what alonso says thesedays is soo funny that once upon he said Lewis copying his setup and telemetry datas, now Lewis has moved on with his own settings and he go even faster ...and now FA is trying to say that the team sabotage his race.. hehe ..lol

idiot lives for another day!? FA isnt a professional driver of his level who won 2 WDC.. i hope the F1 fans are too laughing at his antiques though.
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanweb
    what alonso says thesedays is soo funny that once upon he said Lewis copying his setup and telemetry datas, now Lewis has moved on with his own settings and he go even faster ...and now FA is trying to say that the team sabotage his race.. hehe ..lol

idiot lives for another day!? FA isnt a professional driver of his level who won 2 WDC.. i hope the F1 fans are too laughing at his antiques though.
    It seems you know better than the driver himself?!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    As I said repeteadly years ago when many people here were claiming that Ferrari sabotaged Barrichello's car, such claim doesn't make any sense.

Why would a team want their car to perform beyond it's possibilities? With all the money and sponsorship and prestige at stage, to suggest that a team will hamper one of it's driver is preposterous. Think about it, McLaren is paying more than a million dollar per race to Alonso, and then they would want him to underperform? It doesn't make any sense at all.

But then, conspiracy theories have always being popular around here
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1MAN2007
    It seems you know better than the driver himself?!
    hehe sorry.. I meant even his (alonso's) die hard fans too laughing at him!
    bad loser.
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It´s fairly obvious that Mclaren wants Hamilton to win and Dennis cant stand Alonso. It is possible, they are making things as difficult as possible for him so they can smoke FA out from the team.

These days you can expect anything from the cheaters.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    I actually think that McClaren have shown incredible reserve and professionalism with Alonso. They have put out two cars of the highest calibre. He is the one that spun and he's the one that couldn't get the job done. But like most professional drivers, he cannot see fault in himself whatsoever at any time. It is easier for him to think about sabotage rather than inferior driving performance.

As an avid tennis player, I have from time to time screamed at my racquet and once or twice thrown it down in disgust. Yes, my racquet let me down, it failed me, it is not performing the way I want it too.
    ...same thing here.
    you can't argue with results.