Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unhappy SAD LOSS OF COLIN McRAE RIP

Heard The News On The Radio This Morning , Total Disbelief !!
    Didnt Want To Believe It , But Unfortunaetly It Is.
    Feel Totally Choked , As If My Own Son Had Passed On
    Was Looking Forward To See Him Again In The Driving Seat , Such A Talent Will Be Sadly Missed . The World Is A Poorer Place With This News .
    My Condolences And Wishes Go To His Family , Such A Sad Day

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For the ones that have seen MotoGP this afternoon:
    Absolutely superb what Vale said after the race, and did on the startinggrid!
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Another sad loss of a top Driver and fellow Scotsman. He will be missed sorely. Rally has lost a great driver but the world has lost a great man. R.I.P

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Colin is the driver that got be into motorsport during the mid nineties. I was a keen follower of the WRC every year until Colin lost his works seat. The past few years of rallying haven't been the same without him.

It's so sad to think that both of Britain WRC drivers champions are no longer with us.

R.I.P

Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm so shocked I think I have no chance of success trying to express my feelings.
    We've lost an icon, a hero and a role model...
    Also can't help to feel even more sad for the loss of the two kids onboard.

Gone but not forgotten.

R.I.P. to all the people on that damned helicopter.
    _______aivan a.k.a. psilocybe________
    :champion: Carlos, you'll always be my KING :champion:
    ______:bounce: VAMOS DANI!!!!!! :bounce:______

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP Colin and my condolences to the families who lost their loved ones. Although there were many different opinions about Colin and his driving style, no one argued about his true passion about rallying. Unfortunately we won´t see Colin in a rally car anymore. You will be always in our memories.
    GO Ott and Sander!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh no................
    I was just thinking of Michael Park and turned on the computer and saw this.

My condolences to his friends and family. I pray his wife and daughter didn't witness the crash since it was so close to their home.

Surely there must be a rallying heaven.
    Markko...........where are you? :look:

Liked 77 Times in 30 Posts

Thanks for the memories.
    We will never forget...
    ...::: 2012 Season (second half) WRC Pickem Champion :::...
    http://www.rallyfoto.se

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a tragic loss. It's always doubly hard to accept when someone who you have admired and respected from afar passes away in what appears to be totally cruel and slightly ironic circumstances somewhat removed from the way you kind of expected them to pass on.

Colin was in many ways a larger than life character, ok so his public persona wasnt always the most extrovert and I know people who still say that Alistair got all the charm! However Colin did probably more to heighten the popularity of rallying in this country and across the world than any other driver I can think of. One particular memory I have is going into a service station in the wilds of Corsica during the 98 Tour De Corse in my 555 Scooby t shirt to the welcome cry of " Colin McRae.!" and getting the thumbs from the owner!

I was extremely fortunate to win a Ford competition a few years ago the prize being a ride alongside CM thru the Ford test stage in an 02 Focus WRC (in fact I'm looking at the framed photo of me alongside the great man as I type this) Outside of the car you could tell that he didnt really want anything to do with the comp winners, however as soon as you got in the car he was a different person, happy to chat and joke. The following ride was a memory that will live with me for the rest of my life and I feel incredibly priveliged to have had this experience.

I would like to add my condolences to his family,friends and everyone who's life the man touched in whatever way. It's unlikley we will see his like again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hopefully he's up there with his Son, Johnny, and Richard and Michael.

R.I.P Colin, Today is one of the worst days in motorsport history and I send my condolences to his family.