View Poll Results: Which is more likely to exist?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • God

6 20.00%
  • Aliens

21 70.00%
  • Both

2 6.67%
  • Neither

1 3.33%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In your opinion, which is most likely to exist.

God or UFO's (in the alien sense)

Could we possibly have a poll please Mr Moderator
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

UFOs.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Sorry to be boring, but there's no doubt that UFOs do exist — there are flying objects which are unidentified.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Sorry to be boring, but there's no doubt that UFOs do exist — there are flying objects which are unidentified.
    I anticipated someone might be pedantic which is why the comment was added in brackets

Lets look on the face of it then.

God. Belived to exist by millions of people with no referencable proof other then faith while UFO have numerous conspiracy theories and alledged cover up's but again no tangible, quantifiable, concrete proof.

You see, the question exists that according to the bible, if UFO's are actually proven to exist one day, would it not prove that God, as we understand him to be, doesn't?
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a book by writers David Southwell and Sean Twist. It is called "Conspiracy Files: Paranoia Secrecy Intrigue" (ISBN No. 1-86200-141-3).

In it their stuff about the worlds most famous or infamous consipracies. Deaths/dissapearances of famous people, events and phenomenon. It mentions facts, possible culprits and certain evidence to prove it. But the book also tells you about the possible culprits behind the afoementioned deaths, events and phenomenon. Secret organisations.

Their isn't just the famous ones like the CIA and FBI (or Governments and even the Royal Family which the book claims are at work secretyly) but their is secret ones like the NWO, The Bavarian Illuminati or MJ-12. It is those I am more likely to believe in than say the Bermuda Triangle, ghosts or aliens.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    I'm agnostic.. If there is a God he isnt the one portrayed to us by religion.. at least the one I was born and brought up in.
    More chance of their being Aliens I suppose..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    There are billions of galaxies each containing billions of stars. It's inconceivable that there isn't some life out there beyond Earth.

Whether or not they've managed to achieve "manned" flight over many light years is debatable, but far more likely than what religion would have us believe.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Do Aliens exist?

For every grain of sand on Earth there are at least a million stars. That means that there will be millions of planetary systems throughout the universe like the Solar System. It is almost impossible that life in some form doesn't exist anywhere else. Many scientists believe that the seed for life on Earth came from an impact from a comet that had micro-organisms living on it.

If there is intelligent life out there then the chances of us ever meeting them is small due to the huge distances in space.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    UFO's. I find it hard to believe that in this rather gigantic universe we are the only sentient life form. And if thats the case then some are going to be less technically developed as us and others are going to be moe so.

Being an Agnostic God could or could not exist and it wouldnt bother me either way, but I see the existence of extra terrestrial life forms as being a given.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do aliens exist?

I don't think the US Government on the happening of Roswell in 1947 at Area 51 would have gone to the trouble of forming MJ-12 if the entire affair was just a hoax and the dead alien we see was a cleverly constructed fake.

For those that don't know MJ-12 is basically short for Majestic 12. Twelve millitary boffins asigned to research Roswell. But most notoriously, according to the material I have, through the work they helped the US goverment sign a treaty with aliens to perform tests on people and animals in return for technical data and also agreed through "Project Garnet" and "Operation Delta" to surpess any alien presence evidence by any means necessary. Especially Operation Delta where personell are used. The MiB is one. No. Not the movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith but those based on them.

It is all above me but I am quite prepared to believe that their is aliens - only the foundation for the sceptisicm is some top secret organisation that is surpressing us from believing it.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')