Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    yes quite many countries, but on theother hand whats the point to deny it did happen.
    What's the point of ever having an opinion?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The opinion is normally built on somekind of facts, I belive it's difficult to find any that speaks for that the holocaust did not happen.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The opinion is normally built on somekind of facts, I belive it's difficult to find any that speaks for that the holocaust did not happen.
    Maybe they have facts? I dunno, I've never tried to research however I wouldn't go as far as saying that it never happened

I believe things have to be constantly challenged. If holocaust deniers could find evidence to prove that it never happened, then they should challenge the beliefs that people have.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Maybe they have facts? I dunno, I've never tried to research however I wouldn't go as far as saying that it never happened

I believe things have to be constantly challenged. If holocaust deniers could find evidence to prove that it never happened, then they should challenge the beliefs that people have.
    I have been to 2 different consentration camps (Stutthof and Auswitch) so it can be difficult to convince me that there has not been any holocaust.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd say the holocaust happened, and we should learn from it. The one thing we should learn, is nobody is better than any one person, nor should they be treated differently than anyone else, in any circumstance. Unless of course we're speaking of somebody physically challenged, or elderly. Race,religion,demographic is all for yourself, nobody else should have to deal with your problems.
    Long live openwheel

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have been to 2 different consentration camps (Stutthof and Auswitch)
    Wow, and you still survived!
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Wow, and you still survived!
    yep, i was on the better side of the fence
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Arrow

I got this from a friend that is of jewish faith.
    He tends to send me these chain e-mails whenever issues like this one are raised
    Is this for real?

Subject: A Disgrace

shame........
    äòáøä: ìà ðùëç!! - We'll never forget

Disgrace for England !
    This week in England every memorial of the holocaust has been removed from the schools study programs, arguing that it hurts the Muslim population that denies the holocaust .
    That is a sign of an upcoming worldwide disaster, terrifying evidence of how easily countries can give in to anti-Semitism .
    It has been more than 60 years since the end of World War 2 in Europe as England didn't lift a finger to save the Jews that were Butchered by the Germans and now they are Boycoting Israel Academy and remooving the holocaust from the schools study p rograms. .
    This email has been sent in order to create a chain of memory for those 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1900 catholic priests, that have been murdered, raped, burnt, starved to death, and humiliated by the Nazis .
    Now, more than ever, considering the efforts of Iran and others ' denying the Holocaust, it is most crucial to do whatever it takes to ensure that the world never forgets .
    This email should reach at least 40 million people in the world .
    Join us and become a link in the chain of memory for those who have past in the terrible events of the Holocaust. Help spread this email around the world so others may understand and help as well .
    Please send this message to at least 10 of your friends or contacts. Please do not delete this email; it only takes one minute to pass it on. Thank you for your efforts .
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew

The trouble is that holocaust deniers tend to be crackpots — it's rather like saying that Margaret Thatcher was never Prime Minister of Great Britain, or that there was never any such thing as the Fiat 128. This is not a matter of opinion, unlike questions such as 'was it justified?' or 'might it have been a good thing?' Of course, no-one in their right mind would answer 'yes' to either, but they are in a different category to outright denial.

This doesn't mean I think that David Irving should have been jailed in Austria, by the way.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    agree with BDunell

One thing is that probably some Jews over-exploit the holocaust wich is certainly annoying.
    But denying it happened, well it's pure nonsense IMO, anyway the only ones who denied are people who already have some beef against Jews so that technically leaves them without any valid point
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p