Quote Originally Posted by Flat.tyres
What I find fascinating is that a young man such as yourself feels sufficiently empowered to preach how you feel people should behave to get the maximum out of this forum.

Believe you me my dear boy, I have my full facalties about me and need no guidence on how to make friends and influence people. Even from someone with such unique and extensive experience on rubbing people up the wrong way and getting banned on a regular basis such as your good self.

A man can become rich on listening to good advice but a man can become poor on advice freely given (Thats $20AUS or Ł2.24 for that little gem. Deposit it in my usual Swiss account please)
If you are so obviously good at winning friends and influencing people why is it that you have little support on this forum and you don't know when to stop. If you're wanting to make friends and influence people it's crucial to know when to stop and also what sort of language to use. My girlfriend likes oven baked salmon. I don't but I don't keep on going on about it and I don't go on about how "I don't like ****ing salmon" and "Salmon is BS" and so on. I don't go on about it all the time either (as you're doing on this thread) and claim to have the "moral highground" in the war between baked salmon and cheap canned salmon (my favourite ). There's a certain way to treat people and to swear at them for no real reason isn't right.