Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have a TERRIBLE Rep according to the point. IT seems I pissed off a couple of idiots, and they went to town on me. Now I am coming back so I have no idea, maybe by the next time I check I will be back up again? Who knows?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Or could it be that you've complained about it so loudly that people give you positive rep out of pity ?
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Or could it be that you've complained about it so loudly that people give you positive rep out of pity ?

It worked for me :
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    That makes sense to me Hazell.
    I've also realised that those in the red can only give neutral if they wish to give green. I'm guessing they can give red, given that some of the people in the red have said they've given red.
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    It worked for me :
    The whiney wheel gets the grease?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I just wanted to expose the practice of slagging people for what it was. I had a green rating last month. I had one last week or so, and all the sudden I was 4200 points in the hole. Now It matters for nothing, it is childish. I just wanted to point out we have a few people in this forum that take this seriously, and they seriously want you to kiss their tushy in opinion.

In short, after this post, I drop the subject entirely, for I made my point.....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi

There is some around, you would be shocked at the feedback I have gotten....
    All positive

My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    There is some around, you would be shocked at the feedback I have gotten. ... All positive
    I think the rep system is a sham. I looked at someone's profile to see their reputation. I posted a positive and nothing changed. It's less than nothing.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agwiii, their points will have gone up, but you can't see that. Mark said he was making the points slower so that green may not appear to have gone up but the points certainly will have. Ask somebody their points before you offer them rep next time, I guess you could work it out from there.
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazell B
    Agwiii, their points will have gone up, but you can't see that. Mark said he was making the points slower so that green may not appear to have gone up but the points certainly will have. Ask somebody their points before you offer them rep next time, I guess you could work it out from there.
    Thanks Hazell B!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein