88 77.88%
  • No

24 21.24%
  • Only ever seen these forums

1 0.88%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Don't get too used to things. Site5 are kicking up an almighty fuss about the forums using too many resources. I wouldn't be surprised if tonight they shut us down permanently (thus meaning another server move, but now the upgrade is complete this will be easier)
    The silly thing there is that the forum can be much busier than it has been so far.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like the new forums because you can now make polls in your own threads like I just did.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like it so far, seems alot quicker too, I sometimes had to wait ages for the old one to load or make a post, so its a thumbs up from me
    England, Land of Hope and Curry :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

variety of looks options

I love the smell of the new leather seats . . . .

also for those that want to check different looks and colors, go to the bottom left and you have various style options to choose from.

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bloody good work Mark, thanks

Just out of interest how does old Luffield manage to stay a Senior Member?
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cuz he's an old git? :

Thanks Mark for the superb job
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have to get used to it,I dont like the fact that when the Privet messag box comes up it goes to the right side of the screen and you cant center it,meaning you cant close it out.I dont know maybe my monitor is small.only 17 inches.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's solid, similar to alot of other forums out there.

With the faster speed I don't see any reason not to have avatars and sig pics though...
    Racing season is soon upon us!:smokin:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

I like it!...Just like a new car...Only questions I have is what happend to the little gold page thingy's under our names, they seem to have dis-appeared. Some worked long and hard to get them, so a few maybe miffed that they are gone. Personally I like the fact that the Join date and post count are right there under our names. Cuts down on having to look at profiles to get a count. Also, I had the North Carolina state flag on my profile page to supplement the USA flag by my name. Did the profile pictures just not survive the move, or is it that we cant have them on the profile page anymore?
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1
    I like it!...Just like a new car...Only questions I have is what happend to the little gold page thingy's under our names, they seem to have dis-appeared. Some worked long and hard to get them, so a few maybe miffed that they are gone. Personally I like the fact that the Join date and post count are right there under our names. Cuts down on having to look at profiles to get a count. Also, I had the North Carolina state flag on my profile page to supplement the USA flag by my name. Did the profile pictures just not survive the move, or is it that we cant have them on the profile page anymore?

Now that I was able to locate the archived forums I was able to fix my own problem with adding the state flag to my profile page, so no need to answer THAT question

Great job with the changeover, Mark

3 's for the boss!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ