Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1560
    Liked 69 Times in 32 Posts
    Congratulations to Mikko Hirvonen because this fantastic win. The guy handled very well the pressure and Malcon Wilson took the right decision to the last leg: Mantain positions.

Bad rally to Citroen, Loeb made two mistakes but what really worries me is the lack of skills from Sordo to learn how to drive in new snow... really strange. Also bad was Daniel Carlsson... really under expectations. Henning was also a bit under expectatios but a rally without mistakes gave him the 3rd place as a prize. Andreas Mikkelesen is a baby driver, but this guy has really potential and the 10th place proves it. High hopes to him. Happy to see Latvala on 5th but without the steering problem on 1st leg maybe the 3rd place would be possible.

Abou the rally, i think Norway is a won bet. Looking form the outside the rally look fantastic ad deserves the place on WRC for many years. The snow is really a thing that creates emotion and a lot of interest. Hope to see Norway next year on WRc because i think they deserve.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GigiGalliNo1.....where do I start with crap rounds....Cyprus Turkey Jordan if it comes in Mexico is nothing special either!!!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    GigiGalliNo1.....where do I start with crap rounds....Cyprus Turkey Jordan if it comes in Mexico is nothing special either!!!!!!!!
    Don´t forget Monte Carlo Greece and ...........More!

I say this already in another thread! mokin:
    So wrc need more new rallys and new slower stages to become more intrested. Something where the organisations must think about!
    Hope to see in the future more new and twisty stages everywhere!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Carlsson was the biggest dissapointment for me, im not sure if it is very clever for a guy with limited resourses to use WRC events to drive in a new co-driver, this way he gives too much advantage. Why did he change co-driver in the first place, or did this 1 come with the car?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes forgot Greece...

Monte Carlo is still OK just!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now It´s time for 50min. Norway rally on Swedish TV. Without advertisement ore comercials!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Portela
    Regarding considering Hanninen as , let's consider it as a PWRC portuguese psicological pressure!!!

After reading this, for sure A.F.F. is willing to kill me!!

No worries mate. Although I wouldn't consider Hänninen's unbalanced performance due to portugese psychological pressure, I'm not happy about it either. I expected more from Hänninen :mark.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink Thanks for the URL!

I just want to thank you for listing URL, it was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by M5
    Rally Norway have posted a nice film to wish all a Merry x-mas, and to show us how a real winter rally is supposed to look like !

Enjoy !

http://www.rallynorway.no/no/nyheter/god_jul_2007.html

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Now It´s time for 50min. Norway rally on Swedish TV. Without advertisement ore comercials!
    Lets know when it's online?

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Hänninen made good times, but too many mistakes. Disapointments surely Carlsson and Sordo. Also the big fuss about Norwegian youngsters Mikkelsen and Östberg was a bit premature, they showed nothing special to mee.

Mikko's great drive was a positive surprise, Henning was good on day 3, but before that I reallyexpected him to show more. On the other hand, it's Henning so....

Marcus was a bit down the whole weekdend. And it was just refreshing to see Loeb make mistakes. Gardemeister good and Latvala fairly good, not as good as hyped here by many in my opinion. And Pons made a big leap from Sweden, pity he too made a mistake like Hänninen and Gardemeister. Maybe Mitsu hard to drive?