Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Why do people like rally radio?

They're irritating
    They almost never tell us anything we don't already know and if they do they make a hash of it.
    They're irritating.
    They chatter on like idiots.
    They're irritating.
    They play rubbish music.
    They're irritating.

Why would one want to listen to this and why?!?!?!?!?!? They're genital mutilatingly bad and there's no buts about it.

I'd like to suggest that all of the on air people on rally radio be fired and J4mie, RallyBasher and Pino be taken on. Jamie and RB could alternate between being on the stages and being at service and Pino could be the fulltime person in the studio

They're not irritating, they do know what they're on about, they do have better taste in music and Pino alone adds more personality than the current lineup. Who is with me?

P.S I'm sure RB and J4mie would get a complimentary tabard for each rally

Sign my petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/ihatewrr/petition.html
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    Don't be stupid Daniel..... I have terrible taste in music :
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Don't be stupid Daniel..... I have terrible taste in music :
    Pino has good taste in music. Would make up for any possible taste deficiencies either of you might have
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Haha, Daniel you started it, but you didnt even sign it yet!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Done

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I actually think that Rallybasher and co would be hugely better to the task than the current radio persons.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Why so angry? i think they are doing a great job, the only thing i can complaine about is the sound quality, on the finish radio you could hear the sound of the car in time controle very clear. They know what happens at any time inside the stage like with Marcus the knew very fast what had happened.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Why so angry? i think they are doing a great job, the only thing i can complaine about is the sound quality, on the finish radio you could hear the sound of the car in time controle.
    So angry? Because I love this sport and having WRR covering it is sacreligious. Explain how they do a good job?

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    WRC.com says retirement announcement?
    What happened?!!!!
    I can see because I dont want to pay!
    Some quick tell us!!!

Anything on the bloody radio?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like Rally Radio. I think they're great. I love the driver interviews, the interviews with various team members, the funny little quizzes they sometimes do with drivers and team personnel.

Without world rally radio, would we really know things that are happening on the stages? I mean, yes we can see from split times that someone has had a problem, but we cant tell what that problem was. Colin and Becs find out for us.

I find their music selection quite good, but with so many genres of music out there, you cannot please everyone! If you dont like the music selection, email in and request something!

But in the end, it's a free service and you choose to listen to it. if you dont want to listen to it, dont. but dont go bashing them just for the sake of it. People always think they can do a better job, but i'd like to see you try. you'll find out just how hard it is to keep it together. i think the team do a brilliant job!

I'm sure i could come up with a better argument but i'm too hyper from that amazing final stage to say anything that makes much sense.