Round 2 takes us to Holland and the sea side resort of Zandvoort.

Racing amongst the sand dunes, along side the sea. Plus a few additional rules to help make things interesting.

Handicaps are based on championship positions thru out the series. I will try to make them varied but fair in the course of the season.

For this round, the handicaps are as follows:

Positions 1 and 2 - default settings and start in the middle of the pack. (Adama and Johnny).
Positions 3 and 4 - default settings, except the gears which are free, and start at the front
(Tannt and R_illusions).
Positions 5 and 6 - free settings and start at the front.
(CCFanatic and Penske_ALMS).

This should make the battles a little more interesting, and maybe Adam and Johnny wont be as far ahead this time. Maybe with a bit of luck, one of them might finish below 2nd.

Anyone else who wishes to participate, then let it be known and i shall issue you with appropiate handicaps!

Car Settings - See above.
AI - Hard
Free practise
Corner cutting - off (but at least 2 wheels on the black stuff at all times, unless you crash or decide to run some spectators over or want to go swimming...)
Careless driving - off
Flags - on
**Restarts - only upto the end of lap 1 of each race**

2 races in each round.

Race 1 - 3 laps. No pit stops. A sprint to the finish.

Race 2 - 7 laps with compulsory pitstop where you must stop and change tyres. Fuel - you must take on at least 5 laps worth of fuel. Any damage you want to repair is optional.

Times to be submitted to me no later than August 25th at midnight (ish) british time.

Have fun!