Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Risto Mannisenmäki

Hello to all!

Firstly of all, I present me to all: my name is Pedro and I'm from Brazil. I'm a bigger fan of WRC, since 2006 I only watch or read about it (It believes, exists brazilians fans of the WRC, a few, but exists!). I learned much things of it and I consider myself a true fan of it.

Well, I discovered this forum about a year when I looking the rallybase.nl site (one of the best rally databases that I already see) and then, only today, I decided to made my register here.

So, I start my presence here with a request: if possible, someone knows how I can make contact with the ex-codriver of Tommi Mäkinen, the great Risto Mannisenmäki?

Personally, he's my fav co-driver ever (my big dream, hehe, is driving a rally with him co-drive me) and I would be happy if I can send some words to him. Would be possible help me in this?

Regards

P.S.: I heard that the great flying-finn Pentti Airikkala is registered here and is a constant visiter of here, it's true?

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AaPee89
    I heard that the great flying-finn Pentti Airikkala is registered here and is a constant visiter of here, it's true?
    welcome! That is true! He's very nice!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome, yep it's true pentti is our claim to fame , but it seems he's been absent for a while.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Pentti hasn't disappeared, hes lurking in the darkness ready to strike at any time! (much like Chuck Norris).
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    I never thought I'd hear Pentti compared with Chuck Norris

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AaPee89
    Hello to all!

So, I start my presence here with a request: if possible, someone knows how I can make contact with the ex-codriver of Tommi Mäkinen, the great Risto Mannisenmäki?
    Risto is coaching promising Finnish rally drivers for our ASN so maybe if you send an email to AKK and ask how to get in touch with Risto...contact details for AKK over here http://www.akk-motorsport.fi/english...akkrycontacts/
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.