Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Happy Birthday Tannat!!!!!

Happy birthday to the fastest American...........................

....................sometimes
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sometimes indeed :

happy B-day mate
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheers guys

Frustrating myself as much as possible by not being able to complete TOCA 2 on the Expert level. I'm about to win the driver's championship in a Honda (James Thompson has let me down as a teammate, so no manufacturer's title is possible), but I can't stay on the track for the final rounds (Oulton Park, Foster's layout, storm conditions). The track is TOO narrow, the other driver's TOO abrasive, and steering with the wingpad is an exercise in frustration....

Got a nice bottle of dark rum, though...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Cheers guys

Frustrating myself as much as possible by not being able to complete TOCA 2 on the Expert level. I'm about to win the driver's championship in a Honda (James Thompson has let me down as a teammate, so no manufacturer's title is possible), but I can't stay on the track for the final rounds (Oulton Park, Foster's layout, storm conditions). The track is TOO narrow, the other driver's TOO abrasive, and steering with the wingpad is an exercise in frustration....

Got a nice bottle of dark rum, though...
    I remember doing that on Toca 2. Just try and get a points finish in the sprint and then the feature is quite easy to win as it gets wetter and the A.I go extremely slow
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    happy birthday old git!

toca 2 expert...been a while since i've done that. I remember winning it in the nissan..after a number of attempts.

Have a fun day..dont get too drunk

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Happy birthday Tannat!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I remember doing that on Toca 2. Just try and get a points finish in the sprint and then the feature is quite easy to win as it gets wetter and the A.I go extremely slow
    Won the sprint and did horrible in the enduro

But didn't realize there were two final rounds beyond O.P.

I swept both rounds at Silverstone, and took 1st in drivers championship

9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Happy belated birthday
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p