Page 17 of 120 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KILOHMUNNS
    I see you have just added both the 1994 Volvo estates to your collection. I had my eye on them but just haven't the money at the moment!
    Who are you referring to?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    Who are you referring to?
    Oh yeah that may help!!!!

thetrooper uk. Not a bad price for the pair.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi everybody I'm new to this forum and have listed my BTCC models on another thread. I have been collecting since March last year and have about 160+ models now. I know I spend to much on my models each month but I can't help it lol. My best buy this month was the Minichamps 1994 volvo's that Rydell and Lammers drove, all for the great price of £87 for both. I was expecting them to go for a lot more.
    I expect to be on here a lot more now I've found this site. Cheers guys for reading.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been watching them go for £60 odd for 1 and when I won I made sure they were sent special delivery as you know what the post office is like. I dealt with you last year on ebay didn't I KILOHMUNNS?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It was still a cossie

Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    Gravett raced the Sierra RS in 1990!

He raced the Saphire in 1991!
    http://www.stillphotography.co.uk/ga...um04/btcc91_07
    It was a Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth in 1991 and a Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth in 1990. Just to clear that up for you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry folks my list is on this thread. The post has arrived for me and it brought me the Audi A4 STW 97 T.Vidali minichamps model all for a small price of £7.04 delivered.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrooper_uk
    Sorry folks my list is on this thread. The post has arrived for me and it brought me the Audi A4 STW 97 T.Vidali minichamps model all for a small price of £7.04 delivered.
    That's quite a killer deal, ebay? Is it mint in box?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have the A4 on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by kmchow
    Supposedly, there were a very select and limited amount of 96 BTCC models made available through the dealer channel? It was in an Audi accessory box. At least that's what the Ebay said, the model sold for 90 GBP or US, forget the currency. But regardless, that's still alot of moolah!
    I have the Audi dealership model. It has the number 1 on it and has Biela's name and Bintcliffe's on the windows. It doesn't have a code. I think I paid about £50 but not 100% sure.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah it's mint. Only thing was it had the glue from a price sticker which I wiped off. I was surprise to get it for that price I must say.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am currently converting a STW Audi A4 into the 96 Frank Biela BTCC car, however it slow progress so far, i have removed most of the unwanted decals but have a few stubborn decals left, ie on the roof the 97 STW car had 'Audi Quattro' written on the roof (both ends of the roof) and i am struggling to get rid of them, most of the other unwanted decals came off using either my thumb nail, or a a bluntish peice of plastic, for example the battery cover on my TV remote.

I have been advised to use two products for my transformation of this model, however i cant seem to get them from anywhere, the local model shop has heard of them but dont stock them, anyone got any idea's?

Micro - Sol, and Micro - Set. Also where could i buy 'liquid decal' from?

PDS has helped me in the past, and i would be truly thankfull for anyone else in the know for their help/input