2 hours before the race, about time to make a Mid-Ohio GP thread.

Castroneves on pole again, I hope that's not a bad sign for him. He's still the only driver with multiple poles this season but nevertheless way behind the leader. Despite starting first 7 times already he was only able to carry that position home once. Especially WG was hugely dissapointing, where he literally was humiliated by Dixon. But THIS TIME it's all gonna be different! I picked him for victory, he's won here before, he'll be desperate to prove that he's STILL one of the best road racers in the series (if not THE best), and when push comes to shove Helio Castroneves can win anywhere! Move over Franchitti, back off Dixon, it's HELIO TIME!!
Danica starts from #2, I guess she's finally arrived on the road circuits. Considering that the AGR-boys are probably the overall best road racing team in the series her qualifying performance must be rated as outstanding.
Hornish did OK, solid by his road course standards. Top#8 should be within reach.
Wheldon won't have nothing to do with the win.
Hunter-Reay with a good performance, clearly left Sharp behind. Still I smell a race incident involving him coming up.
Nice to see Manning and Rice do well here.