Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SILVERSTONE,who went and what did ya buy

hey guys so who went to silverstone, i hope ya all had a blast. what did you all buy (hamilton caps, shirts) and did you buy from us in the field over the footbridge?
    Mark Heron, a great friend and top bloke, you will be sadly missed

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I bought a programme out of habbit and a bottle opener for £1 becuase we forgot ours on race day.

Some of the McLaren hats they were selling are already out of date. That did make me chuckle. Actually, I meant Mercesdes stuff. McLaren don't sell mechandise to those that are not in their fan club.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    we were one of the few businesses outside of the mercedes mclaren store to be allowed by the team to sell all the brand new merchandise. we bought 850 hamilton caps and came back with none and bought 1300 hamilton/team t shirts and sold out too. i have never seen a british gp like it for sales. we could have sold more if the organisers had clamped down on the other stalls selling the same gear when they were'nt meant to.
    gobsmacked at honda. we were selling last years lightweight jacket for £40 quid (sold out of over 400) and we found out that honda themselves were selling the same jacket for £95 quid. suppose they have to get thier money in now because ive seen a the designs for their new ranges of clothing and its bloody awful.
    Mark Heron, a great friend and top bloke, you will be sadly missed