Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Update on Stan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stan you take it easy, There will be plenty of trucks around when you can crawl up into them. When your ready let me know and we'll have a go at racketballMaybe you should look at peterbiult or mack for trucks.
    wheres Mondale when you need him?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking it takes time.right now its all you got.

Stan you take it easy, There will be plenty of trucks around when you can crawl up into them. When your ready let me know and we'll have a go at racketball. Maybe you should look at peterbiult or mack for trucks.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drivers: please excuse me

[quote="Mark in Oshawa"] I would hope the cops would go looking for him if they could. With GPS/Satellite on a lot of rigs, if you have the company, the date and time and WHERE, they could conceivably track down who it was.

QUOTE]Not only do they give us a bad name but they are a menace to us on the road as well.

Anyone who drives whould hate to agree but if you have the carriers name and/or a truck-trailer number you could contact your states D.O.T. office and that truck has to go over a scale somewhere.you figure in the rest. They honestly don't like unsafe drivers anymore than we like them on the road.