Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audi Return?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Audi Return?

I thought it would only happen if hell froze over but I'm a bit more optimistic now. I talked to a person on how unlikely it would ever be and this person said its probably going to happen sometime in the not so near future.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Audi is totally-involved in the Endurance with his LMP1 prototype, so if they haven't a big sponsor who supports the return, is very difficult to see them in the WRC stages...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorsportfun
    Audi is totally-involved in the Endurance with his LMP1 prototype, so if they haven't a big sponsor who supports the return, is very difficult to see them in the WRC stages...

Agreed but this person used words like "definitely" he is involved in the car industry and has close ties to German manufacturers.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Audi not only in LeMans series at the moment. but also in DTM, which might be even more expensive than WRC. So I hardly beleive they can return.
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not sold either but coming from an insider I was a little shocked, time will tell.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They did a project, but it's more for fun, I think

NRI Junior

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sauron
    Audi not only in LeMans series at the moment. but also in DTM, which might be even more expensive than WRC. So I hardly beleive they can return.
    I add that various importers are involved in various championship, as Audi Sport Italia is in Superstars Championship with a "works" RS4 and against BMW, Jaguar and Cadillac...

www.superstars.it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorsportfun
    I add that various importers are involved in various championship, as Audi Sport Italia is in Superstars Championship with a "works" RS4 and against BMW, Jaguar and Cadillac...

www.superstars.it
    we can't compare importers with manufacturers. They are playing at different levels.
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GruppoB
    I thought it would only happen if hell froze over but I'm a bit more optimistic now. I talked to a person on how unlikely it would ever be and this person said its probably going to happen sometime in the not so near future.
    I think it's more likely to Matt Wilslow win the championship than Audi to make the comeback to WRC.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Audi don't want to get beaten and get their cars dirty. End of story!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.