Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    RGM, your idea would work if NASCAR is paying attention. I only wish I had a DVR, so I wouldn't care, but when you are taping a race that will be listed in the listings from 2 to 7 and then it runs a hour late because of weather, you think about the 2 hours of CRAP you taped, and even though you know better, you didn't run the tape long. I have to be rich like Lee Roy and get myself a DVR!!

I don't sweat missing races much as a rule. You do get all the highlights ad nauseum on Speed all the next week, but it is nice to have the race as it unfolds..... Sunday is a busy day for me often, and I just don't get a chance to watch the races live. Some of us have a life.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I only wish I had a DVR, I have to be rich like Lee Roy and get myself a DVR!! .
    Are you watching on free TV? You don't have to be rich to get cable or Dish/DirectTV. Dish and Direct are probably both cheaper than cable but you get a free DVR with all of them. If you smoke knock off a few cigaretts a day or if you like beer, knock off 1 per day. Good for you health in general and should cover getting yourself much better TV programing including a DVR.
    :dork: 1 of Original 100 Members